Jim Sterling x Colin Moriarty: The Kinda Funny Gamescast Conversation

It's actually quite a fascinating interview if you want an idea of how these guys work. I can only comment for the first few minutes where they discuss how Jim Sterling is working with the industry when it comes to reviews.

(Also as I said to Audioboxer, get past the first few seconds where Jim tries to be funny. I don't get it.)

• Like 1

It's actually quite a fascinating interview if you want an idea of how these guys work. I can only comment for the first few minutes where they discuss how Jim Sterling is working with the industry when it comes to reviews.

(Also as I said to Audioboxer, get past the first few seconds where Jim tries to be funny. I don't get it.)

It was good to hear him explain where the Jim persona came from! Talks about it in the video.

It was good to hear him explain where the Jim persona came from! Talks about it in the video.

Agreed. I've said before that he makes great points, I just can't get past that persona at the beginning and end. The beginning and end are where he hams it up, and now I see why.