Will I be getting the Windows 10 update next week?

Last month I received the update to get Windows 10 and reserved my copy with my email address corresponding to my Windows account.  Last week however my HD crashed so Dell (under warranty) sent me a new HD with Windows 8.1 preloaded. I'm not sure if this new copy of Windows 8.1 has the same product key as the original copy of Windows 8.1 I had on my old HD that crashed but now that I've gone through all the windows updates on the new HD, I haven't got the "get Windows 10" app update for it.

So anyone know if I qualify for Windows 10 on this machine or not?

Well the thing is that they are rolling the update out, so its possible that not everyone will be able to get Windows 10 next week.

Last month I received the update to get Windows 10 and reserved my copy with my email address corresponding to my Windows account.  Last week however my HD crashed so Dell (under warranty) sent me a new HD with Windows 8.1 preloaded. I'm not sure if this new copy of Windows 8.1 has the same product key as the original copy of Windows 8.1 I had on my old HD that crashed but now that I've gone through all the windows updates on the new HD, I haven't got the "get Windows 10" app update for it.

So anyone know if I qualify for Windows 10 on this machine or not?

Also, even if you have a reservation, you can STILL upgrade via other means - in the case of Mom's AIO, I did the reservation via HP, but upgraded via a downloaded ISO via Microsoft TechBench.  As long as the copy of 8.1 is licensed legally, you're good.