PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: August 2015

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)

God of War: Ascension (PS3)*

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones (PS4, PS3 and PS Vita)

CastleStorm Complete Edition (PS3 and PS Vita)

Sound Shapes (PS4, PS3 and PS Vita)**

Limbo (PS4)

*Not available in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE. Replacement title: Flow (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
**Not available in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, India and Turkey. Replacement title: Flower (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

There ya go. LC & the ToO looks nice, I am glad I didn't buy it. Never played Ascension. 

-----

PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: July 2015

I should add that the release date for these titles is the 4th of August so make sure you've redeemed all of your July content before then.

One of the better months indeed.

I used to be a huge Tomb Raider fan and I had all of them up to Temple of Osiris but I refuse to buy any future Crystal Dynamics games as a result of the Tomb Raider Xbox One timed-exclusivity.  Getting Temple of Osiris with PS+ is great as it means I get to complete my collection without having to give Crystal Dynamics any money.  Maybe one day "Rise of..." will hit PS+ as well.

It's also nice to see a solid AAA PS3 game return in God of War: Ascension and it's the only God of War game I'm missing.

Those two alone make it a great month for me, everything else is just a nice bonus.

• Like 1

One of the better months indeed.

I used to be a huge Tomb Raider fan and I had all of them up to Temple of Osiris but I refuse to buy any future Crystal Dynamics games as a result of the Tomb Raider Xbox One timed-exclusivity.  Getting Temple of Osiris with PS+ is great as it means I get to complete my collection without having to give Crystal Dynamics any money.  Maybe one day "Rise of..." will hit PS+ as well.

It's also nice to see a solid AAA PS3 game return in God of War: Ascension and it's the only God of War game I'm missing.

Those two alone make it a great month for me, everything else is just a nice bonus.

Rumour has it the amount of downloads a PS+ title gets the more money they get :p Sadly the sequel is suppose to be inferior to the original as well.

I can finally complete Limbo now! 

I actually purchased Tomb Raider. Meh.
It is a decent game, but not meant to be played alone, which is primarily how I play these days. Hence why I say Meh. So something to keep in mind. Definitely play it with others if you download it.

I will gladly revisit Limbo. One of my favorite games on the 360 period, big AAA titles included. Such a great game.

Ascension is awesome, especially for free.

Sound Shapes is one of my favorite Vita games released.

Damn good month. Unfortunately I have played all the games I am interested in!! Will play Limbo again though.

• DrunknMunky pinned this topic
  • DrunknMunky unpinned this topic