Xbox Games with Gold: August 2015

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes ($19.99 ERP) for free during the month of August. How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from August 16th to September 15th.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M  image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

On Xbox 360, starting Saturday, August 1st, Metro 2033 ($19.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through August 15th. Then on August 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Metro: Last Light ($19.99 ERP) for free through August 31st.

boxartlg.jpg  boxartlg.jpg

More....

-----

• Like 2

Metro Games are awesome.  But the Ground Zeroes should have being free since the beginning, considering it is a one level demo.   :p

Looks like a pretty good GWG month.  I kinda laugh at people who complain that the games are not so good.  Be happy with what you get as MS could not even have this program at all and then you get nothing.  Take the good with the bad

Good thing I didn't grab GZ, I think it was on sale at one point on Steam but I held off, now I can get it on the XB1 for free.

• George P pinned this topic

Having a hard time getting in to Metro. Played for 30-45 min or so but really not impressed.  I know it is an older game, but still.

Metal gear is ok so far but has more promise as far as what I like. 

Good thing I didn't grab GZ, I think it was on sale at one point on Steam but I held off, now I can get it on the XB1 for free.

Eh I think I got it for $5 or something on Steam...which was about what it was worth heh.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a hard time getting in to Metro. Played for 30-45 min or so but really not impressed.  I know it is an older game, but still.

Metal gear is ok so far but has more promise as far as what I like. 

I think I bought it on steam or something way back, and I could never get into it, the gameplay is just.. clunky and bad. it's like the took everything bad and annoying about thse chernobyl games and made their own games. 

I think I bought it on steam or something way back, and I could never get into it, the gameplay is just.. clunky and bad. it's like the took everything bad and annoying about thse chernobyl games and made their own games. 

Yea, good thing it was free or else I would be ###### if I had to pay anything for it.  Hopefully Last Light is better and probably won't play 2033 again.

• George P unpinned this topic