Windows 10 Upgrade and Adobe Products

Hi Everyone.  I've read a couple of mentions of Adobe Products such as Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc. not working after the upgrade to Windows 10.  Before I upgrade I just wanted to see if anyone else with any of the Adobe Suite installed had any issues.  Specifically CS5.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Not got CS5, but CS6 Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and companion products (Bridge etc) all work fine here after update.

after I upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, and I tested flash player, and it worked with edge, and it is very faster than old internet explorer 11, because IE eats memory too much, and it keep crashing.

Photoshop crashed my video driver and gave me a BSoD once, but other than that all my Adobe products work on Windows 10.

I have CS5.5 on my Surface Pro 3. Haven't done extensive testing, but Illustrator and Photoshop (64bit) are working nicely.

Photoshop CC 2015 is the only one I use here and it's still working after upgrading

after I upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, and I tested flash player, and it worked with edge, and it is very faster than old internet explorer 11, because IE eats memory too much, and it keep crashing.

This thread was not talking about players...  they are talking about development tools such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.  

Flash is gone.  Bye bye.   :)

• Like 1

This thread was not talking about players...  they are talking about development tools such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.  

Flash is gone.  Bye bye.   :)

I understand now. :)

• 6 months later...

m_lyons10 or anyone who knows,

did you ever find out if CS5 products load in Windows 10. am i using CS5 currently on Windows 7 and would like to buy a new computer. debating on staying with Windows 7 or upgrading to Windows 10? i would greatly appreciate any input.

41 minutes ago, jtinar@sbcglobal.net said:

m_lyons10 or anyone who knows,

did you ever find out if CS5 products load in Windows 10. am i using CS5 currently on Windows 7 and would like to buy a new computer. debating on staying with Windows 7 or upgrading to Windows 10? i would greatly appreciate any input.

works fine, i've used cs3,cs5 and cc and they all work

• Like 1