Firefox doesn't support Touch keyboard

In other browsers (Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome), when I tap on a text field, I get the Touch Keyboard. In Firefox, I don't get anything.

How am I suppose to input text?

You can long press on the notification area and select the popup to aways show the touch keyboard icon. You do need to manually click the icon to bring up the keyboard unlike other apps but its better than nowt.

I agree though - should just pop up.

You can long press on the notification area and select the popup to aways show the touch keyboard icon. You do need to manually click the icon to bring up the keyboard unlike other apps but its better than nowt.

I agree though - should just pop up.

Now, I have another problem: the Touch Keyboard won't close until I manually closed it.

That's not really the problem though.

In Windows 10, the Touch Keyboard appears automatically in desktop apps when text fields are selected.

I know but somehow it did not in firefox, and someone suggested this as a fix for firefox when someone had the same problem on windows 8 ^^

Easy solution is to now use Firefox? If it works with the others stop using it till Mozilla gets their ###### together and update FF to work right 

• 2 weeks later...