Activations goes wrong?

OK so I was an insider since the first release and everything was activated with Win 10 Pro but after the final update it want me to activate with a new key or buy a key (sadly didnt saw the $2 bug). So I read that you need to go back to Win 8.1 and update from there and after I did it change me into Win 10 Home from Win 8.1 Pro... Sometimes MS goes full retard...

the other option is, that i'll use. is I have the original windows 8.1 disks that came with my laptop.

1.reinstall windows 8.1

2.I saved the creation tool and update to windows 10. fortunately, I also downloaded the .iso and have a key for the installation.

with the update, all my drivers worked or work perfectly and makes it easier for reinstallation since all my settings carry over perfectly. that's a way around the issues you probably have.

*SOLVED*

After reinstall Win 8.1 Pro I decide not to download any update and unplug the Ethernet from the PC during the upgrade to Win 10. After that I plug it back to put my MS account and after a restart it active itself and says Win 10 Pro. 

OK so I was an insider since the first release and everything was activated with Win 10 Pro but after the final update it want me to activate with a new key or buy a key (sadly didnt saw the $2 bug). So I read that you need to go back to Win 8.1 and update from there and after I did it change me into Win 10 Home from Win 8.1 Pro... Sometimes MS goes full retard...

You are aware that there is a problem on Microsoft end with the activation servers right?  If you had just waited it would have eventually activated.  At least provided you initially performed an upgrade and not a clean install.

*SOLVED*

After reinstall Win 8.1 Pro I decide not to download any update and unplug the Ethernet from the PC during the upgrade to Win 10. After that I plug it back to put my MS account and after a restart it active itself and says Win 10 Pro. 

Well yea it would you upgraded from 8 Pro to 10 Pro which is free, if you initially used 8.1 Home it would only upgrade to 10 Home