Windows 10 universal app list

I could not find this topic in the forum and wonder why no one care about windows 10 universal apps.

As I know only few apps so far used new windows 10 SDK. I know Microsoft just public last week. I'm sure it's coming but it seems too slow.

So far app that use new sdk are:

twitter

ustoday

audible

lenovo support apps

Pls add apps that you know using new sdk.

Oh good, glad to see Audible is available now. The Win8 version was dropped a while back and I was frustrated.

So far this universal version seems far superior to the old one.

I have to say that I am very disappointed that there're so few Windows 10 universal apps.

WTF are you talking about?  Other than to a few select insiders who had access to the store early (as well as Microsoft themselves), they only opened the store up for submissions of Windows 10 Universal apps last Wednesday, the day the OS launched. The final version of the SDK was also released that day. Do you somehow think that Windows 10 app developers are super-human? Or perhaps they can use time travel?

Sure, they had a preview version of the SDK open earlier so devs could begin to develop apps, but they still have to test their apps on the RTM build, submit them and have them certified. You guys are expecting way too much.

Edited by Ryster

Wow the Audible App looks just beautiful, USAToday looks very nice too, hope this is the quality of apps we will be getting from now on, gotto love universal apps :-)

PS: We have to add VLC  to the list.

Readit has just been released as a W10 universal app for desktops/tablets (the phone companion should come later). I don't really see the point of it on desktops, but it's great on my phone, and I guess this should work great on tablets.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say that I am disappointed that one month after Windows 10's release and there are still only a few new or updated apps.

Development isn't an instantaneous process.

UWP development wasnt available until GA of Windows 10.