new to teamviwer need help

Teamviewer... what to do next... I finished downloading team viewer and gave me a screen with user id 470 256 228 and also it gave a password: <removed> My question what to do next so I can connect to my work computer?

Edited by The_Decryptor
Posting their password in public

You need to have it running on your work computer too.

Enter your work computer's ID and password on your non-work computer so you can connect to it.

Some kind of spammer. 

Teamviewer... what to do next... I finished downloading team viewer and gave me a screen with user id 470 256 228 and also it gave a password: <removed> My question what to do next so I can connect to my work computer?

Best suggestion is to create an account, and setup an auto-login when connecting. I use it for my phone all the time.

Host Computer, and Client computer need to have TeamViewer running.

I suggest the account route, iirc the 470 256 228 changes. However, I'm not sure on that. I've always used an account.

The Teamviewer ID number is calculated from the LAN adapter's MAC address. It does not change unless the MAC address changes. The password is temporary and should change every hour or 2, unless you set a permanent password in the Teamviewer settings.

Oh the amount of trolling that could be done. I have the sudden urge to My Little Pony his background. HOWEVER, I won't. Only if he does it again. :) I got my co-worker with Unicorn Man, first thing he said was "LOOK AT THAT BALL SACK!". Forever trolled.

As for the ID, I thought it changed randomly every time for security reasons. I prefer using the account option, simply because I have 50+ computers on my account. VMs, VHs, and others =/