King's Quest: A Knight to Remember

Bravo to this little gem.  I was skeptical going in but the Odd Gentlemen have done a great job.  If like adventure games, give it a try.

The voice acting is first rate and general presentation is very well done, with Christopher Lloyd as the 'old' Graham recounting his youthful adventures.

http://blog.theoddgentlemen.com/tagged/kingsquest

image.thumb.jpg.1a417801e5dfb48b4d54bf9c

it is really great in my opinion, but besides the charming characters, and amazing voice acting there is a gameplay that now somewhat resembles TellTale games. I loved it, but i love more recent telltale interactive movie-games.

charming game overall, and i am actually enjoying my second play-through now (the game is pretty short, even if it is longer then other episodic games format)
just for voice acting and the story, i recommend it to everyone, even if the graphics and gameplay are not what you want.

Yep this game is awesome. I already completed it but I loved every single second. There was a lot of back tracking but that was just like the originals. 
Loved the art style too, Felt 2D but it was actually well done 3D models with awesome cell-shading. 

Recommended game thats for sure! 

I haven't played as many of the Telltale games, I assume its akin to the puzzle where you must answer questions about the different knights?

I quite agree Anarkii, its amazing how they've give it a 2D tile feel but with 3D elements.  I feel like I'm walking around in a hand painted storybook.  I'd like to see more classic moments worked into future episodes.

I haven't played as many of the Telltale games, I assume its akin to the puzzle where you must answer questions about the different knights?

I quite agree Anarkii, its amazing how they've give it a 2D tile feel but with 3D elements.  I feel like I'm walking around in a hand painted storybook.  I'd like to see more classic moments worked into future episodes.

telltale as of recent (since the first walking dead) is much less exploring and point and clicking, and more dialog (with options that affect the story) and more quick time events.
king's quest is not exactly like that, as it feels like there is more walking (and backtracking... which is almost non existent in telltale that keeps the story only moving forward)

but it is not just the gameplay that reminds me of telltale.   the art style is pretty much the same.   theme is completely different, but the style seem really familiar.

i already played through it twice, and i love the slight variation of the story, so i have high hopes for next episodes!
but a lot of people who are fans of more traditional point and clicks, might not like to have quick time events.

problem for me is, i have to play it as soon as i see the new episode out, and then the gap is too big for me to remember all my decisions from before, when new ep comes out.
resulting in inconsistent style and possibly not getting the results i would have liked if i played the whole game (all eps) in week or something