What are some games you think would be fun for me?

Totally random but just throw some games out there that you like that you would think I would like as well. Trust me, I'm open to anything. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

It would help to at least have genres and budget... I'll avoid AAA titles.

Rocket League is a pretty great casual game.

If you like puzzle games, The Talos Principle is worth a shot.

Battleblock Theater is fun. Child of Light is a good immersive RPG. Hearthstone is enjoyable if you like the card based games

Pillars of Eternity is a great throwback game.

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - It's a good classic side scrolling game from 1998. It also has a level editor that's pretty easy to use, but hard to master.

Totally random but just throw some games out there that you like that you would think I would like as well. Trust me, I'm open to anything. ;)

System specifications?

System specifications?

There's no need for system specs... just name a game and I'll see if it's possible for me to play it. :) I'm open to any game! Haha

I've been working through my backlog of games, and I'm personally enjoying the hell out of Torchlight 2 - thanks to zman982 (I have the first one as well, need to play that too). You could maybe try one of the Anno games? (1440 is nice, 2070 as well)

Anomaly Warzone Earth, Civilization 5, Wolfenstein: The New Order or maybe...Hercule? :D 

Sorry OP if you aren't going to at least provide some genres that interest you or past games you've liked this seems like a bit of a chaotically pointless endeavour.

No wait, some stuff is coming to mind

Minesweep

Solitaire.

mahjong

I don't know what is inspiring these great games, they keep coming to me

SkiFree

Full Tilt! Pinball...

My go-to games at the moment:

• Kerbal Space Program (Sandbox kind of game where you work on a space program. Hilarity ensues.)
  • Amnesia : Dark Descent (FP-run game. You don't fight the monsters, you run and hide if you see them.)
  • Path of Exile (Diablo II type game, and it's F2P which is nice if you're not sure.)
  • Civilization V (RTS, take your civilization from the beginning of time to the present day.)
  • Terraria (Minecraft in 2D. I'm having a great time with it at the moment.)

Here is a serious list,

• Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Rayman Lagends
  • Alice: Madness Returns
  • Crysis 3
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Morrowind
  • Far Cry 3
  • Metro: Last Light Redux
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Sanctum 2
  • Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition
  • Witcher 3
  • Wolfenstein: The new Order
  • Dark Souls II : Scholar of the First Sin
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Plants vs Zombies
  • Shadow Warrior (the new one)
  • Dishonored
  • Deus Ex
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Antichamber

• 4 weeks later...
  • Faster Than Light.  -  I can string obscenities together like no other because of this game. 
  • Silent Hunter 3 - fun game if you like naval warfare.  Also has tons of mods.
  • Endless Space - Like a new MOO.
  • Defcon - Reminds me of the movie War Games.

Dying Light was recommended to me, and I really enjoy it, so I'll pass it along and you can get it from Best Buy for $29,99, also the Life is Strange series is rather entertaining

• 2 weeks later...