Right handed MMO controller options

Hi all.

Posting this while my other half is out, she has limited use of her left hand, and full use of her right.  I hope to suprise her with a suitable controller for her pc so she can play better on Elder Scrolls Online.  I've been away from PC gaming for a while (read before TF2 went all hat crazy ) and I am just returning. 

What options are out there for her? I don't mind throwing £150 tops at this for her, as it would give her so much enjoyment to be able to use one hand to control the game.  Failing any option I'll just play the harder areas for her :)

I have an inactive right hand. And I play Minecraft as good as anybody. What I use is a gamepad with my left foot. I use this gamepad: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4M52YX9563&cm_re=logitech_gamepad-_-26-104-402-_-Product

I use Qjoypad to set the keys. Use different buttons for different movements, w, s, space, etc.

Food for thought, she can use a Playstation controller with her right hand fairly well, will be giving the Logitech keypad a good look!

• 2 weeks later...