Colored Title Bar Theme for Windows 10

This theme doesn't have the same issues as the coloured title bar theme applied with Winaero Tweaker.

1. Download the theme
  2. Download UxStyle
  3. Install UxStyle then copy/paste the theme files to %windir%\Resources\Themes

Rtw4vsH.png

I can't find the download link. Am I missing something?

It's in the DeviantArt link but here's a direct link: http://www.deviantart.com/download/552490027/colored_title_bar_theme_for_windows_10_by_mare_m-d94xs17.zip?token=b06fdf03bd6d72d6369aff0c37f76b0a3f1035f6&ts=1439771270

Not bad. This is the sort of thing that seems like it should have been in Win10 from the start.

Yep. It took me awhile to get used to the white title bar and even then, I still found it annoying to see where the title bar ended. I was looking for a Windows 8 theme for Windows 10 but this is good enough and perhaps even better. The thin borders look great.

I'm almost scared about the UX Theme Patcher installer. Holy mother of crap. So many skip notices and installs.

Update:

They got me :( Seems I missed a skip or a small checkbox... Freaking Inminent. Time to freaking disinfect the computer .

I'm almost scared about the UX Theme Patcher installer. Holy mother of crap. So many skip notices and installs.

Update:

They got me :( Seems I missed a skip or a small checkbox... Freaking Inminent. Time to freaking disinfect the computer .

There were a bunch of them and I think a couple switched button positions.

UxStyle is MUCH better for this. It doesn't actually modify system files on the hard-drive. Instead, it installs a service that patches them in RAM only. Stateful memory based patching.
https://github.com/riverar/uxstyle/releases

No adware at all. 

"UxStyle consists of a tiny system service and a kernel driver that are loaded into memory where they hang out until reboot. No file system changes are made."

• Like 2

The adware is real with that uxtheme patcher.

You can also use UXStyle to enable Windows 10 themes without worry of spyware or viruses.  It works great.

Update:

UxStyle is MUCH better for this. It doesn't actually modify system files on the hard-drive. Instead, it installs a service that patches them in RAM only. Stateful memory based patching.
https://github.com/riverar/uxstyle/releases

No adware at all. 

"UxStyle consists of a tiny system service and a kernel driver that are loaded into memory where they hang out until reboot. No file system changes are made."

I edited the original post to include a link for UxStyle.

This theme doesn't have the same issues as the coloured title bar theme applied with Winaero Tweaker.

What issues does the theme applied with Winaero Tweaker have?

Update:

Direct hit :p

I use ultrauxthemepatcher from syssel.net myself.