Not being offered 10525 after enabling Insider builds

So I upgraded my 8.1 version to Windows 10 and enabled Insider builds last night, had to change from Slow to Fast and got a notice that it may "take sometime" before a build is offered. This morning, 10525 still isn't being offered.

Any way to force it or something?

Can I do this if I only have Windows 10 Home? Does it upgrade fine? I also have the Portuguese version of Windows 10, even though I do have the EN-US language pack installed.

Anyone with Enterprise getting the update ?

If you look around for download 10525 you'll see that the Enterprise ISO version is also going around online.

I'm looking at going with the ISO files as well... I'm 0/3 of my tested beds getting offered the upgrade yet. I even tried a reg tweak (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability) to change the download channel from th2_release to TH2 and still not showing up. *sigh* online it is...

I be;ieve it takes about 24 hours to change ring, anyway winaero had provided home-brew ISO's. :)

Only took me 3-4 hours.

On a Surface Pro 3 Build 10525 appears on Windows update 5 hours after sign in as insider, but on au PC running Windows 10 PRO, after 2 days Nothing nada rien; tese processes are not clear and Microsoft does not clear them

don't reset or refresh you system if you upgrade to build 10525. I upgraded to 10525 from 10240 and reset my pc. now windows cant activate my account. and feedback app isn't launching.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar problem. I was offered the upgrade but when I restarted it just ignored the upgrade and went straight to the desktop. It vanished from Windows Update so I left it for a couple of days and installed it yesterday. I like the dark menu for WinBut X and TaskBar Menu.