Which NFL Head Coach will get the axe next?

Dave Wannstedt is supposedly going to get a contract extension. dave mcginnis is done for sure. jauron prolly.

i voted null. just cuz there are too many on that list that might get the boot.

Dave Wannstedt is supposedly going to get a contract extension. dave mcginnis is done for sure. jauron prolly.

i voted null. just cuz there are too many on that list that might get the boot.

So you're saying my list is inherently incorrect? Bah! :p

The Dolphins holding on to Wannestedt just shows they haven't a clue.

So you're saying my list is inherently incorrect? Bah! :p

The Dolphins holding on to Wannestedt just shows they haven't a clue.

wtf :p

they were first team in history (i think) to win 10 games in a season and not get a berth into the playoffs. he is a good coach. firing a coach from a 4-12 team is one thing, but from a 10-6 team... thats kinda whack.

here is the report on his extension.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1695841

It's retarded. He has all the talent in the world on his team he should have the bye in the playoffs this week. Dave Wannstedt is a disappointment to all fish fans. Good thing I'm not one of them. :p

wtf :p

they were first team in history (i think) to win 10 games in a season and not get a berth into the playoffs. he is a good coach. firing a coach from a 4-12 team is one thing, but from a 10-6 team... thats kinda whack.

here is the report on his extension.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1695841

I shoulda explained it....but BMac pretty much did.

Heck a 10-6 season is good. Got my Cowboys in the playoffs....but Wanny had an incredibly talented team. Great RB, decent QB, and a good WR cor with a very good defense. Call me biased, as I got the *pleasure* to watch Wannstedt *coach* here in Chicago <stifles laughter> The guy is clueless. It's humorous to watch him at a press conference after a loss.

Anywhoo...Looking at it that way, yeah, 10-6 is good. They should have been 12-4. :pinch:

That sucks, I think he should have stayed, it takes longer to build a team then he wanted to stay. Another year should have been the outcome not his 2nd year :(

i know. spurrier is a ######. f him. get the f out of washing pansie!