Found some old Windows XP videos from 2001

Hey guys. 

I've been cleaning my house and found some old CD's that I ripped I guess like 10 years ago or something with some pretty historical videos I should say :) I tried to look for them some time ago around the web but couldn't find them.

They were made at the days when Windows XP just started to live it's life (2001) and produced as the scenario videos of how you could use your computer with a new and modern Windows XP in a real life.

Really funny to watch them again. :D

I've shared them on a YouTube :D :

Ah, if only we all knew how difficult all that was back then. It makes the first video laughable ("if you have the correct codec..." how many times was I asked to handle that back in the day?) and the second one hardly a selling point ("my brother taught me..." if someone had to teach you then it's hardly as easy as you were making it sound.) And John Smith...good lord... :laugh:

I know this comes up every time these kind of "blast from the past" videos are posted, but for me the highlight of showing the times was the video of Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Perry looking at the amazing abilities of Windows 95:

20 years from now, I wonder what we'll be making of today's adverts and guides...