Slow Office 2016 Preview Installation

I am currently downloading the Office 2016 Preview.

It has been downloading for approximately 5 hours and has been stuck at 54% for over an hour.

It says that I can go ahead and use all the programs, and all the programs work fine. 

It does say, however, that I should not disconnect or turn the computer off. It was slow getting to the 54% point but always seemed to be moving. Not sure what could be causing it to be so slow.

Anyone have an idea?

You can stop and resume the installation, but yeah unless your internet connection is capped at a slowish speed it could take a while. 
Then again, my mate on a 5mb/sec adsl connection had it totally installed under 20 mins... soo... id reboot, and re-run the installation.
It should only take 5 hours if your on dialup...

You can stop and resume the installation, but yeah unless your internet connection is capped at a slowish speed it could take a while. 
Then again, my mate on a 5mb/sec adsl connection had it totally installed under 20 mins... soo... id reboot, and re-run the installation.
It should only take 5 hours if your on dialup...

Ok, thanks. I'm on cable so it shouldn't be taking this long. I will try and reboot and see what happens. 

I got Office 2016 Preview to install without a hitch after my initial problems. I have been using it without problems at all, and then tonight for some reason Outlook won't start.

It stops at the splash screen. It says "Processing..." and the little dots move across the screen like there is activity but it just stays right there.

Just to add about my experience a little further...I have tested out OneNote (my main app besides Outlook) and OneNote is great. Sync is working great.