SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia will host its annual pre-Tokyo Game Show SCEJA Press Conference this year on September 15 from 16:00 to 17:30 Japan time, the company announced.

Like those held in years past, the press conference will host the latest Japanese PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita announcements.

The event will be live streamed. A link will be posted at the Japanese PlayStation Blog on the date of the press conference.

Notable announcements from last year include Danganronpa Another Episode, Dragon Quest Heroes, Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force 4.1, God Eater 2: Rage Burst, the PlayStation 4 version of Persona 5, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, the next Ys game, and more.

Games that could potentially surface this year include the leaked Gravity Rush Remaster, the 2013-announced Gravity Rush project, the new Atlus and VanillaWare project, Level-5’s PlayStation 4 game, Granzella’s Disaster Report revival, Bandai Namco’s leaked titles, Kadokawa’s PlayStation dungeon and sim RPGs, Square Enix’s Project Setsuna, the rumored Final Fantasy XII remaster, CyberConnect2’s 20th anniversary project, a new Sega game—the possibilities are endless. Of course, already announced games are also likely to appear.

http://gematsu.com/2015/08/sceja-press-conference-2015-dated-september-15#kkCoL2ZzcuQjAId8.99

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the announcements, posted some that I liked in their own topics

Announcements:
- Bloodborne: The Old Hunters - Release Date: November 24, 2015
- Bloodborne LTD Sales: 2 Million
- Minna no Golf, 2016
- Uncharted 4, Global Worldwide Launch
- Gravity Daze for PS4, 12/10
- Gravity Daze 2 for PS4 in 2016
- Yakuza Remake, 1/21/2016 for PS3/PS4 (includes demo of Yakuza 6)
- Yakuza 6 for PS4, Fall 2016

- New Ubisoft Samurai game, Of Honour
- King of Fighters XIV
- One Piece: Burning Blood for PS4/Vita
- Gundam Extreme Vs-Force for Vita
- Toukiden Kiwami 2, 2016
- Nioh for PS4, 2016
- Star Ocean 5, 2/25/2016
- SaGa Scarlet Grace for Vita, 2016
- Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue, PS4 
- Setsuna, PS4/Vita in 2016
- Biohazard Umbrella Corps, 2016
- Exist Archive, 12/17/2015
- 13 Sentinels for PS4/Vita
- Danganronpa 3 for PS4/Vita
- Dragon Quest Builders release date: 1/28/2016
- HDD Plates and new colors for the DS4
- Morpheus's official name is Playstation VR. Killer app is Summer Lessons, which makes you the shy anime fan you always wanted to be.
- FFXIV has VR support
- Price drop to 34,980 yen

Price drop is interesting, wait to see if it comes West.

Sorry if I missed it but was Ni No Kuni 2 announced or not?

Nope :( Persona 5 was also absent but has since been confirmed it's getting it's own stage conference at TGS.

Ugh, that was a let down. Also, where is Last Guardian?

Being made? It was shown during the opening for the event, and later again with the 2016 release date.

Being made? It was shown during the opening for the event, and later again with the 2016 release date.

Was looking more for a long hands on demo or at kiosks so we can get feedback.

Was looking more for a long hands on demo or at kiosks so we can get feedback.

Ah right, fair enough. I don't think that'll come until E3 next year. Game didn't look ready enough this year for hands on. Doubt it's going to be released until Q3/Q4 next year.

Ah right, fair enough. I don't think that'll come until E3 next year. Game didn't look ready enough this year for hands on. Doubt it's going to be released until Q3/Q4 next year.

Yeah, you are probably right. I'm good either way. I know I am getting it no matter what, so it is all good.