Windows 10 Insider Home versus Pro

It seems that now, Insider installs are getting different downloads based on whether they are "Home" or "Professional" versions.

My Toshiba Encore 7" tablet is currently installing "th2_release Core 10532" from a Win 8.1 > 10 Home upgrade.
My HP tower is installing " th2_release Professional 10532" from a Win 7 > Win 10 Pro install.

Edited by abecedarian paradoxious

I moved a laptop from a Win7 Home to the Win10 insider and it received Professional updates. That was a while back so I may have things mixed up.

To the best of my knowledge the Insider has always been Pro. Only if you opt out of it and upgrade win 7, or 8.1 home will the win10 be home or pro will be pro.

err, last I checked they always were

It USED to be Pro vs. Enterprise (Home was not a part of the original Insider Program).  My two notebooks were originally split (Big Pavilion was Pro, while Baby Pavilion was Enterprise); however, I changed tracks on Baby Pavilion due to lack of use of any unique-to-Enterprise features (Pro retains Hyper-V, after all - only Home lacks this feature).  I have a different question - my Mom's AIO is currently running 10 Home but does NOT use a Microsoft Account - can I bring it into the Insider program without one?  (It's an HP Pavilion AIO with a third-generation Core i3 - thus, it supports the entire Pro feature set, and will therefore be aimed at the Pro Insider track.)