The US and the 9 harbingers(judgements) end of the US?

GOD whether you believe it or not, goes according to his plan. He is sovereign. *** if you don't believe, simply leave the thread, no biggie.*** Every 7 years, there's a shemitah year. every seven days of the week is a sabbath day. The Shemitah year always precedes a jubilee year. 7 sabbath years x 7 = 49 which the 50th year is a year a jubilee.

The Shemitah year

We are currently in a Shemitah year Sept 2014 to Sept 2015. At the end of each Shemitah year is ended with a day of financial resetting of a nations markets. if a nation follows GOD, its considered a blessing, if a nation does NOT follow GOD or goes against GOD's laws, then the final day of the shemitah year, ELUL 29 on the jewish calendar is that day of financial reset.

Sept 11th 2001

Was a year that GOD brought judgement on America in the form of the WTC attacks. But why? It is widely accepted that on a past shemitah year, 1973, Roe vs Wade, brought a curse upon the US. also the WTC buildings were completed on that year. So in 2001, GOD wrought judgement on the US for our kicking GOD out of our country. Ancient Israel, the northern kingdom during the divided monarchy, GOD brought judgement on them and we, the US are mirroring Israel. Also the stock market crashed the most in a one day crash to date. 

Sept 2008

On Elul 29, on the jewish calendar, The US stock market crashed yet again but had an effect globally and our market fell 777 points. GOD's number is 7, the number of completion. Go 7 years further and you get 2015. 

Elul 29/ Sept 12th 2015

We have had the SAME 9 harbingers(judgements) that northern Israel had and GOD ultimately destroyed Israel.

History

GOD allowed about 2,500-2,700 years ago for a limited attack on North Israel, like the 911 attack. to shake Israel to return to GOD. However Isaiah 9:10 the prophet wrote exactly what the jews said after this attack/judgement. 

Isaiah 9:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.

Sept 12th 2001

Tom Daschle, during a joint session of Congress, unknowingly, thinking he was saying words of encouragement but is actually an act of defiance, read the scripture Isaiah 9:10 Video: Tom Daschle on repeating Isaiah 9:10 starts at 3:32

Sept 4th 2004

John Edwards, candidate for VP repeated the curse of defiance read Isaiah 9:10 in a speech to the black caucus Senator edwards repeats the curse of defiance

Obama writes Isaiah 9:10

on the tip of the new tower at ground zero, in 8 words, exactly as the jews said in defiance of GOD. Video of Obama writing Isaiah 9:10, in defiance of GOD.

The 9 Harbingers (Warnings) against America

1. Breach, with the attack of the WTC at ground zero.

2. The terrorist- who committed the attacks. Assyrians attacked Israel in a limited attack to get Israels attention! 911 was committed by descendants of these Assyrians on the US.

3. The fallen bricks when the towers fell, in ancient Israel, the assyrians knocked down all the buildings to make then a ruinous heap as on 911

Vow of Defiance.. as noted above, John Edwards, Tom Daschle and Obama all echoed the curse, it was a judgement against the US but they thought it was words of encouragement. Israel also committed a vow of defiance in the words of Isaiah 9:10 to the "T".

4. The Tower the US in defiance to GOD built a new tower at the exact spot where the old towers stood.

5. The Gazit stone a hewn stone out of rock;

2cwsndy.jpg

6. The Sycamore (it was replaced) 

o5nihe.jpg  that replacement tree is withering, signaling that the US is withering 

7. the Erez tree (replacement tree)that replacement tree is withering, signaling that the US is withering  28001mc.jpg

8. The Utterance (See Vow of Defiance above) 

9. The Prophecy  A national leader uttered the same words of defiance, Isaiah 9:10, before the nation or world. Tom Daschle did this Sept 12, 2001.

Isaiah 9:11 and beyond

somethings that transpire before GODs judgement on a nation

1. Ungodly leaders

2. A government who passes immoral laws

3. Division (Black lives matter and racial tensions)

4. Violence( mass murders, cop killings, cops killings people)

5. A desolation that comes from far away(911 attack left Ground zero, the symbol of our greatness laid in waste)

6. An Enemy Attack( 911 and rumored reports of EMP attacks by Russia)

7. Fire on the land (Massive wild fires)

8. Destruction (end of the nation)

So the US has been given 9 harbingers(warnings) and the US is futher from GOD than ever before. GOD strikes down the nation at the EXACT location of where a nation consecrates itself to GOD. Israel was at the Temple and the US was at ground Zero by the puritans. It is the EXACT church where George washington even prayed for our nation and where the puritans before him consecrated/declared the country to GOD. GOD strikes that place as a reminder for a nation to turn back to HIM.

11jxlc9.jpg

Still studying but I'll update this as I learn more. I think Elul 29 will usher in a final market crash ending the US financially. That is my BEST educated guess. Also an act of desecration against GOD's law precedes an Elul 29 judgement and the Surpeme Court redefined marriage in violation to GOD's law. Sorry, I'm not running the show so on July 2015 when the marriage law was passed, judgement again will be upon this nation and COULD be the end. I think the 1,000 point drop on our US market is a foreshadow of a WORSE market crash. I think it will be a total wipe out.

**Disclaimer- GOD is a sovereign GOD. He does as he pleases, when he pleases. He doesn't act on our time, we are on his time. But history has shown time and again, it repeats itself. Israel and now the US.

I hope this has been informative.

So what can YOU do to save yourself from the troubles to come? Receive Christ as your saviour. Christianity is the ONLY religion in the world with a "plan of salvation." most religions deal with appeasing their gods or belief in many GOD's. But Jesus Died for all our sins. The secret of this Shemitah stuff is to "shake" a nation to get its attention. I now realize that I got saved on the Shemitah year of 2000, during the early on of the shemitah year, before 911 the following year. Each Shemitah year, 2001, 2008 also was a judgement on the US because Elul 29 on the jewish calendar is when all financials are reset. 2001, the market crashed, in 2008 on elul 29 again it crashed 777 points. Elul 29 this year, a Shemitah is Sept 12th 2015.

http://biblehub.com/romans/10-13.htm tells us how we can escape GOD's judgement.

God Bless,

Chrisj1968

Edited by chrisj1968

No. I'm a bible student and prophecy is my special interest. I know its a lot but I've spent years studying this and Israel was destroyed for the SAME exact reason the US will unless we change our ways.

The Shemitah secrets explained

Also a recent newspaper showing that the market is in bad shape losing 469 points. Watch on Sept 12th 2015.... Also on Sept 2014, the start of the shemitah, China overtook the US as the global economic superpower.

o5panb.jpg

Edited by chrisj1968

4. The Tower the US in defiance to GOD built a new tower at the exact spot where the old towers stood.

God didn't bring punishment on the US by demolishing the towers...terrorists did...so rebuilding them wasn't defying God but the terrorists that destroyed them.  Furthermore, The Freedom Tower was not built on the exact spot where the old tower(s) stood.  WTC1 and WTC2 footprints are memorials now.

2. The terrorist- who committed the attacks. Assyrians attacked Israel in a limited attack to get Israels attention! 911 was committed by descendants of these Assyrians on the US.

No, Assyrians are Christian ... not Muslim or Arab.  So no...the descendants of Assyrians did not commit this terrorist attack.

The Harbinger is a fictional writing (even says so on the book...image below) and as such Cahn (the author) creates fictional means of revealing "prophecy" from God.  So, if you are really into prophecy you are looking at the wrong book.  Heck, I'm an atheist and I know this is book is in the fiction/suspense genre.

Cahn writes that God imposed Shemitah on the US as he did with Israel and presents the Shemitah as a principle as he did the Isaiah 9:10 Effect.  Yet, scripture nowhere presents the Shemitah as either a mystery or as a pattern or a universal principle. His assertion of this "principle" is another example of his speculation raised to the level of fact...which is misleading.  There is no biblical passage that supports this idea that seven years represent a natural economic cycle in general.

...and that is all I really have to say about that in this thread .  There are various resources on the web that tear this book up...even though it is a work of fiction.  Anyway, The Harbinger conveys what the author believes(?) is a prophetic message but the book doesn't meet the tests for being prophetic.  It runs afoul of speculation concerning the interpretation of historical events (odd the 2011 stock market correction and America's credit rating drop doesn't fit this "7 year cycle"), many over and misleading statements which were made in order to make Cahn's case for the mystery hidden in Isaiah 9:10.

386108_99_bkc.jpg

• Like 3

No, Assyrians are Christian ... not Muslim or Arab.  So no...the descendants of Assyrians did not commit this terrorist attack.

They were not Christians. they existed in the Old Testament and the church, which is the Christians, didn't come until Acts chapter 2 of the new testament. Assyrians were an evil people who would skin their enemies alive, leaving them for bugs or animals to consume. Isaiah 17 is called, the destruction of damsacus(Capitol of Assyria or modern day Syria)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+17&version=NIV

God has kept track of all peoples who have harmed his people, the jews. Germans(Nazi's and holocaust), Spain(Spanish inquisition) jews were killed by the catholic church in conjunction with king Ferdinand and queen Isabella. Which eventually lead to the edict of expulsion from spain and the jews left and came to America. So The Assyrians (modern day Syrians) were NOT Christian because Christianity didn't exist in the Old testament until Acts 2 in Jerusalem.

In the evening, sudden terror!
    Before the morning, they are gone!

this means nuclear war. no weapon can destroy an entire city from evening to the next morning except a nuclear bomb. we are in a nuclear age and Israel has nukes.

Edited by chrisj1968

to explain above the part... In the evening terror! Before the morning they are gone! is a prophecy directed AT Damascus. actually it is known widely that nuclear war will happen according to Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Until just before the end of WWII, gun powder and normal explosives was the means for war. Then the US ushered in the nuclear age and the US is the only nation to have used nuclear weaponry on another nation. But Zechariah had no way of understanding nuclear war because it didn't exist in his time. Israel has the sampson option and can use that as a last ditch effort to protect themselves. But in most circles, nuclear war will happen during the tribulation period which is reliant upon the makeup of the world order. From my research, there is NO mention of the US in the entire prophecies. So.. this lends credence to the fact that Israel must be alone on the world stage. This will allow the LORD to defend Israel and be an absolute proof that he is their GOD. But as a pretribulation rapturist, I know Christians, the church will be raptured out of here. coincidentally, in my studies, I have learned to look from the jewish perspective. Matthew 24, was a prophecy teaching while Jesus was alive so the church did NOT exist until penetcost (50). He was resurrected on first fruits, spent 40 days with his disciples, then on that 40th day, ascended into heaven. the disciples/aspostles then gathered in Jersualem and 10 days later the holy spirit came upon the church.. which makes 50 days or pentecost. Jews still observe pentecost in the observance of the 50 days of omer. But the pentecost was fulfilled by Jesus sending the holy spirit. John 16:7 - Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Why am I doing this? Because I see the world getting darker, evil, sinful and I want to shine as a light unto the world. I've been called a crackpot, a nutjob even within my own family but, I stick to my beliefs no matter what. What was my "shaking?" I was saved during a shemitah but my surgeries and suffering caused me to stop and realize I could not go on as I was and that There was a higher power that kept me alive. Doctors told me I should've been dead. So I owe GOD, Jesus my life. I had a life changing experience that caused me to believe in GOD.

No. I'm a bible student and prophecy is my special interest. I know its a lot but I've spent years studying this and Israel was destroyed for the SAME exact reason the US will unless we change our ways.

What a complete and utter waste of time you're spending your life on.

They were not Christians. they existed in the Old Testament and the church, which is the Christians, didn't come until Acts chapter 2 of the new testament. Assyrians were an evil people who would skin their enemies alive, leaving them for bugs or animals to consume. Isaiah 17 is called, the destruction of damsacus(Capitol of Assyria or modern day Syria)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+17&version=NIV

God has kept track of all peoples who have harmed his people, the jews. Germans(Nazi's and holocaust), Spain(Spanish inquisition) jews were killed by the catholic church in conjunction with king Ferdinand and queen Isabella. Which eventually lead to the edict of expulsion from spain and the jews left and came to America. So The Assyrians (modern day Syrians) were NOT Christian because Christianity didn't exist in the Old testament until Acts 2 in Jerusalem.

In the evening, sudden terror!
    Before the morning, they are gone!

this means nuclear war. no weapon can destroy an entire city from evening to the next morning except a nuclear bomb. we are in a nuclear age and Israel has nukes.

ok, but where is the connection?  Where is the proof that "911 was committed by descendants of these Assyrians".  

2. The terrorist- who committed the attacks. Assyrians attacked Israel in a limited attack to get Israels attention! 911 was committed by descendants of these Assyrians on the US.

Assyrians descendants are not muslim ... their decedents are Christian.  Assyrians are not Arabian or Arabs, they are not Kurdish, and their religion is not Islam. The Assyrian empire ended in 612 B.C., history has recorded details of the continuous presence of the Assyrian people till the present time and none of this backs up the above quote.

What a complete and utter waste of time you're spending your life on.

I respect your thoughts. the beauty of this all is freedom of choice. in my theology class, I learned that one of the powers that GOD limits himself or doesn't encroach on is freedom of choice. I just hope someday you'll find the joy i have,

ok, but where is the connection?  Where is the proof that "911 was committed by descendants of these Assyrians".  

Assyrians descendants are not muslim ... their decedents are Christian.  Assyrians are not Arabian or Arabs, they are not Kurdish, and their religion is not Islam. The Assyrian empire ended in 612 B.C., history has recorded details of the continuous presence of the Assyrian people till the present time and none of this backs up the above quote.

I disagree because Jesus was born on March 20th 6 BC. He was killed at the age of about 33 and 1/3 years old. So when the church started, Acts 2, it was AD not BC. When the assyrians were destroyed, there were no christians. because Jesus the promised jewish Messiah wasn't even on the scene yet. So Christianity back in that time is impossible. The first christians if you've read the bible were first jews. (Acts 2).  when the holy spirit descended from heaven and what looked like tongues of fire rested upon all the believers. cloven tongues it says. So in the times of the Assyrians, were two kinds of peoples,; Jews and Gentiles.. no christians.

At any rate, I wish you all blessed days today and joy in your lives.

It takes all sorts in this world to make it go round.

You don't foist your belief's on me and I won't foist my belief's on you.

I haven't foisted my beliefs on you. you came to this thread of your own free will, I say this with utmost respect and in truth.

Isaiah 9:11 and beyond

somethings that transpire before GODs judgement on a nation

1. Ungodly leaders

2. A government who passes immoral laws

3. Division (Black lives matter and racial tensions)

4. Violence( mass murders, cop killings, cops killings people)

5. A desolation that comes from far away(911 attack left Ground zero, the symbol of our greatness laid in waste)

6. An Enemy Attack( 911 and rumored reports of EMP attacks by Russia)

7. Fire on the land (Massive wild fires)

8. Destruction (end of the nation)

I don't see those examples fitting the view

1. Subjective based on your point of view
2. Subjective based on your point of view
3. Civil War, 60's / Vietnam / Hippies / MLK / Segregation (We like to live in our idea vs "reality" but making slow and steady progress)
4. Violent Crimes have been going down for quite some time. - https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/violent-crime-topic-page/13violentcrimeoffensefigure.gif
5. Pearl Harbor (and came back strong after WWII) 
6. Can be combined with #5
7. Our mismanagement / interfering with nature, not allowing controlled fires to clear under brush, deforesting / older sturdy trees, replanting less resliant younger ones. 
8. Hasn't happened, won't claim to know when (history tells all countries end at some point, just a matter of how long they last). 

Edited by Eternal Tempest

I respect your thoughts. the beauty of this all is freedom of choice. in my theology class, I learned that one of the powers that GOD limits himself or doesn't encroach on is freedom of choice. I just hope someday you'll find the joy i have,

I have plenty of joy thanks, and none of it is based on fairy tales. It's all tangible, repeatable, joy. ;)

Why is GOD in all caps? Is that anything like a MAC computer?

• Like 2