The US and the 9 harbingers(judgements) end of the US?

Question at OP:

How do you know God is male?

John 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” (emphasis mine)

John 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” (emphasis mine)

Was that not written by men?

Sounds rigged.

• Like 4

"Was a year that GOD brought judgement on America in the form of the WTC attacks."

Three things.

1: The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim.
2: Why do you feel the need to bring this up again? What will you do if what you proclaim does not happen?
3: That you use the WTC to suit your narrative is awfully disrespectful.

"the US in defiance to GOD built a new tower at the exact spot where the old towers stood."
Perhaps the weakest thread unravels this whole fabric(ation). 1 WTC is not built on where the old towers used to be; rather, it is located roughly where the former 6 WTC used to be.

Was that not written by men?

Sounds rigged.

GOD had selected men of his choice, he is sovereign, to write his word. 2 Timothy 3:16 "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,"

So GOD's word is a blueprint of GOD's laws for us to live by. The Jewish Torah, Talmud, Tanahk and New testament. all the books of the NT were written by the aspotles which means, "sent ones" wrote the word. in the early church, there was 3 criteria for which books or how books got added into the bible. 1. It had to be written by an apostle or a close associate of an apostle (representative). 2. the book(s) had to follow the christian doctrine without error and 3. the book(s) had to be accepted by all the churches as sound in doctrine.

GOD had selected men of his choice, he is sovereign, to write his word. 2 Timothy 3:16 "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,"

So GOD's word is a blueprint of GOD's laws for us to live by. The Jewish Torah, Talmud, Tanahk and New testament. all the books of the NT were written by the aspotles which means, "sent ones" wrote the word. in the early church, there was 3 criteria for which books or how books got added into the bible. 1. It had to be written by an apostle or a close associate of an apostle (representative). 2. the book(s) had to follow the christian doctrine without error and 3. the book(s) had to be accepted by all the churches as sound in doctrine.

So how come God cannot create (alleged to be a "he") his own word?

Why rely on humans who without fail cannot keep a story straight once passed on?

• Like 3

I was willing to let your inconsistencies slip on by till this Bible stuff, which version of the Bible are you using? As a theology student you do know that what we have are various bad "translations" of old texts of dubious authorship? And even if you can say with 100% certainty that the original was indeed written by who it is claimed to have written it, unless you have the actual original manuscript, you are working with a flawed translation done with the translators biases plainly in the front.  sorry but as a Christian with a barin I have to question the whole "holy work of God" nonsense attributed to the Bible, no one really believes that who can think and is blind.

Also no matter your personal beliefs, if you are talking about the Christian God it's either God or Jehovah, again you would know this if you were really going to theology school 

• Like 3

"Was a year that GOD brought judgement on America in the form of the WTC attacks."

Three things.

1: The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim.
2: Why do you feel the need to bring this up again? What will you do if what you proclaim does not happen?
3: That you use the WTC to suit your narrative is awfully disrespectful.

"the US in defiance to GOD built a new tower at the exact spot where the old towers stood."
Perhaps the weakest thread unravels this whole fabric(ation). 1 WTC is not built on where the old towers used to be; rather, it is located roughly where the former 6 WTC used to be.

History. WWI was a shemitah year 1916-1917. a secret of the shemitah is the rise and fall of a nations and kingdoms. So 4 nations/kingdoms fell Germany, Russia, Austria and the ottoman empire. History. History ALWAYS repeats itself. Since America was consecrated as a nation under GOD, that put a blessing on the nation. So now with 1973, we passed a law allowing for abortion, killing of babies just as the northern kingdom of Israel(during the divided monarchy) did with their children sacrificing their kids to a pagan GOD. So as a result, GOD's holiness DEMANDS judgement upon a nation and at other times individuals. So since then, we are under judgement. Then with the issue of same sex marriage this year, again, the US stuck its finger in GODs eye desecrating his creation or institution of marriage by altering what marriage is. I'm not GOD but I know more then enough to know this nation will be judged accordingly. even the dissenting justices said what was done was against GOD and was wrong.

But on a side note: I'd like to thank you all for being able to carry on a good, decent conversation and not attacking differing views. I appreciate that

Sept 11th 2001

Was a year that GOD brought judgement on America in the form of the WTC attacks. But why? It is widely accepted that on a past shemitah year, 1973, Roe vs Wade, brought a curse upon the US. also the WTC buildings were completed on that year. So in 2001, GOD wrought judgement on the US for our kicking GOD out of our country. Ancient Israel, the northern kingdom during the divided monarchy, GOD brought judgement on them and we, the US are mirroring Israel. Also the stock market crashed the most in a one day crash to date. 

God brought judgement?

But..I thought humans had free will. If God brought the judgement (enacted by humans), then free will does not exist. Therefore, there is no point in believing in God or not, because we do not have free will and it has already all been decided for us.

So.many.contradictions.

Edited by adrynalyne
  • Like 3

History. WWI was a shemitah year 1916-1917. a secret of the shemitah is the rise and fall of a nations and kingdoms. So 4 nations/kingdoms fell Germany, Russia, Austria and the ottoman empire. History. History ALWAYS repeats itself. Since America was consecrated as a nation under GOD, that put a blessing on the nation. So now with 1973, we passed a law allowing for abortion, killing of babies just as the northern kingdom of Israel(during the divided monarchy) did with their children sacrificing their kids to a pagan GOD. So as a result, GOD's holiness DEMANDS judgement upon a nation and at other times individuals. So since then, we are under judgement. Then with the issue of same sex marriage this year, again, the US stuck its finger in GODs eye desecrating his creation or institution of marriage by altering what marriage is. I'm not GOD but I know more then enough to know this nation will be judged accordingly. even the dissenting justices said what was done was against GOD and was wrong.

But on a side note: I'd like to thank you all for being able to carry on a good, decent conversation and not attacking differing views. I appreciate that

not to question your god but as far as I can see your implying you believe in the literal word of the bible, so your god created Adam and Eve, they had too sons and the rest of the worlds population spawned from that ya? Just wondering if that is your belief...

Since America was consecrated as a nation under GOD, that put a blessing on the nation.

You have an odd way of re-writing history. There are no references at all to a god or goddess in the US Constitution. In fact, the 1st Amendment strictly prohibits the advancement of one religion over another, or the establishment of religion.

So now with 1973, we passed a law allowing for abortion, killing of babies just as the northern kingdom of Israel(during the divided monarchy) did with their children sacrificing their kids to a pagan GOD. So as a result, GOD's holiness DEMANDS judgement upon a nation and at other times individuals. So since then, we are under judgement. Then with the issue of same sex marriage this year, again, the US stuck its finger in GODs eye desecrating his creation or institution of marriage by altering what marriage is.

There is so much wrong with this, I don't even know where to begin. First off, like I said above, the 1st Amendment prohibits the establishment of religion. Our laws stand apart from whatever holy book you read, and they're like that for a reason. Canada has stood strong for the past 10 years since it legalized gay marriage, so I don't foresee any "judgement" here, either.

Edited by Dot Matrix

He has a name, use his name.   don't just say "god", that's like saying "president" or "general"   

be more specific.   Use a name.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

You are asking me to use GOD's names and on the other hand jews are castigating me FOR using them. ok.. Since I'm free of the law thorugh Jesus, I can say HaShem.

You have an odd way of re-writing history. There are no references at all to a god or goddess in the US Constitution. In fact, the 1st Amendment strictly prohibits the advancement of one religion over another, or the establishment of religion.

it is a known fact that George Washington during his inauguration which was in NY since DC wasn't yet the capitol, he went to the church as ground zero and prayed with his group. But also orated to the people that this nation will be blessed as long as it remained under GOD.  at this church;

16h9gf7.jpg

it is a known fact that George Washington during his inauguration which was in NY since DC wasn't yet the capitol, he went to the church as ground zero and prayed with his group. But also orated to the people that this nation will be blessed as long as it remained under GOD.  at this church;

16h9gf7.jpg

Ok? He was exercising his freedom to worship. So what? His sermon doesn't at all play into the founding of our nation, nor does it play into government functions then or today.

Ok? He was exercising his freedom to worship. So what? His sermon doesn't at all play into the founding of our nation, nor does it play into government functions then or today.

I find it funny how he skipped my question.  See the reason I point it out is that it's right a the beginning of the bible, to get something so fundamentally wrong at the first few pages how could you trust anything else said.  Some people just can seem to understand the stories of the bible where used to teach morals in ancient times ,and that they weren't meant to be taken literally 

Edited by Som

I disagree because Jesus was born on March 20th 6 BC. He was killed at the age of about 33 and 1/3 years old. So when the church started, Acts 2, it was AD not BC. When the assyrians were destroyed, there were no christians. because Jesus the promised jewish Messiah wasn't even on the scene yet. So Christianity back in that time is impossible. The first christians if you've read the bible were first jews. (Acts 2).  when the holy spirit descended from heaven and what looked like tongues of fire rested upon all the believers. cloven tongues it says. So in the times of the Assyrians, were two kinds of peoples,; Jews and Gentiles.. no christians.

At any rate, I wish you all blessed days today and joy in your lives.

I'm still confused how you think that the terrorists were direct descendants of the Assyrians?  You keep avoiding that question.\

I find it funny how he skipped my question.  See the reason I point it out is that it's right a the beginning of the bible, to get something so fundamentally wrong at the first few pages how could you trust anything else said.  Some people just can seem to understand the stores of the bible where used to teach morals in ancient times ,and that they weren't meant to be taken literally 

He ignores the hard ones.

• Like 1

not to question your god but as far as I can see your implying you believe in the literal word of the bible, so your god created Adam and Eve, they had too sons and the rest of the worlds population spawned from that ya? Just wondering if that is your belief...

didn't mean to miss your question. First Adam and Eve had 2 sons, cain and abel. Abel offered his first and best lamb as a sacrifice to HaShem whereas Cain cain offered an offering of vegetables. it wasn't even the best of his crop but of the land and HaShem found favor of Abels scarifice. Cain gets jealous, kills abel then Eve has another son, Seth. Cain and his offspring were cursed but HaShem warned about harming Cain and put a mark on him for protection.

so as cains offspring expand and multiply, they become more evil and eventually intermingle with Seths offspring and then we end up with HaShem destroying man and his creation in Genesis 6. the only one who honored HaShem, lived a GOD filled life, was Noah from the line of Seth.. and we know what happened with the flood, Noah and his sons and their wives being spared, the FIRST act of salvation recoded in the bible. I can get deeper into that but, that would be a tremendous undertaking.

didn't mean to miss your question. First Adam and Eve had 2 sons, cain and abel. Abel offered his first and best lamb as a sacrifice to HaShem whereas Cain cain offered an offering of vegetables. it wasn't even the best of his crop but of the land and HaShem found favor of Abels scarifice. Cain gets jealous, kills abel then Eve has another son, Seth. Cain and his offspring were cursed but HaShem warned about harming Cain and put a mark on him for protection.

so as cains offspring expand and multiply, they become more evil and eventually intermingle with Seths offspring and then we end up with HaShem destroying man and his creation in Genesis 6. the only one who honored HaShem, lived a GOD filled life, was Noah from the line of Seth.. and we know what happened with the flood, Noah and his sons and their wives being spared, the FIRST act of salvation recoded in the bible. I can get deeper into that but, that would be a tremendous undertaking.

How come Eve, the mother of all was created from one of Adam's ribs, but females are born with the same amount of ribs as males? Did Adam's rib grow back?

I'm trying to show you the flaw of man writing the Bible. 

• Like 1

I find it funny how he skipped my question.  See the reason I point it out is that it's right a the beginning of the bible, to get something so fundamentally wrong at the first few pages how could you trust anything else said.  Some people just can seem to understand the stores of the bible where used to teach morals in ancient times ,and that they weren't meant to be taken literally 

GOD allowed for sin for a time. Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. So eventually HaShem did give the jews the law which therefore meant that no longer was HaShem allowing for sin to go unchecked. you might be thinking, that was the jews. But the plan HaShem had was for the jews to receive salvation through the Messiah and then take the gospel to the gentiles. however, the jews did NOT believe in Jesus, the Messiah and he took the gospel to the gentiles. So the LORD sent the gospel unto the gentiles https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+28%3A27-29&version=KJV 

HaShem if a generation ignores or denies him, he will skip over that generation and go to the next, which is why the jews wandered 40 years into the wilderness until that lost generation passed for the new to take charge. So in this case HaShem went further and brought the gospel directly to the gentiles. HaShem will graft a generation of Jews back into the vine with christians https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+11%3A17-20&version=KJV and Christians are supposed to not get arrogant in thinking the jews are done. some churches teach replacement theology but HaShem will graft the jews back into the vine with his church(Christians) as one family under HaShem

Edited by chrisj1968

ugh...this is quickly turning into something that should be in the Official Religion Thread .... which I avoid.  All of this is nothing but bull excrement.

• Like 2

ugh...this is quickly turning into something that should be in the Official Religion Thread .... which I avoid.  All of this is nothing but bull excrement.

All i can say is I tried. I am not forcing you to do anything. I understand if you leave this thread. :)