The US and the 9 harbingers(judgements) end of the US?

Wouldn't it be mind blowing if GOD used a MAC computer?

I appreciate the humor. helps me to relax. I've been hated by members of my own family however Jesus/Hebrew Yeshua, said, if the world hates you, it hated me before it hated you. My brother in law won't let my wife see her niece because of my attempts to witness to the world. I usually use facebook but my wife understands and knows my faith. She thought I might be a little off but she read, studied and learned that I wasn't crazy after all. Now she sees her brother as doing a disservice to her and her niece. Sometimes when we Christians discuss the word of GOD, Jesus, we have to accept people won't believe and accept being called names and thought of as liars. It's called bearing our cross. But I mean no harm. I don't say nor have I said "believe or else!"

Jesus said , there are 2 greatest commandments, Matthew 22: 37-40 

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Who is my neighbor? all of you! everyone who I come in direct or indirect contact with. I don't hate anyone. that's not my character anyway. My wife says I'm an easy going person and can talk to people easily.

Prophecy has taken on a new meaning over time. Because the entire whole of HaShems plans for future events(prophecies) are complete, the term prophet is commonly used to mean teacher or to teach or one who teaches.

I have thought about things related to this, although I've never been a big believer in tying events together like you do.

The Bible says that He is the Alpha, and He is the Omega. He is the Beginning and He is the End. (Notice it doesn't say that He was the Alpha and will be the Omega). 

Everything is in the present-tense. That suggests that to God, everything is NOW. i.e. He doesn't necessarily think sequently like we do.

I don't believe in "predestination" in the sense that we are all puppets being pulled by strings and have no free will. Predestination implies thinking sequentially. That's where I think those who hold that view miss it. In other words, they were on to something but they just didn't "nail it".

I read an explanation of this, which is not the full explanation but tries to imply the direction of this.

It's like a 12 inch ruler sitting on a table. The ruler is a timeline. We live in the timeline and view things as being one "eighth of an inch after another". When we are at one particular "eighth of an inch" we can look back at previous ones.

Based on our present position and previous positions we can try to anticipate future ones although that is not known.

Based on the "Alpha and Omega" verse above, God looks down on the ruler from above. He knows everything that is happening at the same time.

If this all there was to it, it would be close to deism. But most tradition doesn't hold that view. That is where the analogy breaks down.

So in essence, he doesn't merely look down on every moment but is also present in every one of them at the same time. 

So this is how he can know everything but not control it. He truly is timeless. 

This is mindblowing I know but it's something to think about.  

I have thought about things related to this, although I've never been a big believer in tying events together like you do.
The Bible says that He is the Alpha, and He is the Omega. He is the Beginning and He is the End. (Notice it doesn't say that He was the Alpha and will be the Omega). 

Everything is in the present-tense. That suggests that to God, everything is NOW. i.e. He doesn't necessarily think sequently like we do.

I don't believe in "predestination" in the sense that we are all puppets being pulled by strings and have no free will. Predestination implies thinking sequentially. That's where I think those who hold that view miss it. In other words, they were on to something but they just didn't "nail it".

I read an explanation of this, which is not the full explanation but tries to imply the direction of this.

It's like a 12 inch ruler sitting on a table. The ruler is a timeline. We live in the timeline and view things as being one "eighth of an inch after another". When we are at one particular "eighth of an inch" we can look back at previous ones.

Based on our present position and previous positions we can try to anticipate future ones although that is not known.

Based on the "Alpha and Omega" verse above, God looks down on the ruler from above. He knows everything that is happening at the same time.

If this all there was to it, it would be close to deism. But most tradition doesn't hold that view. That is where the analogy breaks down.

So in essence, he doesn't merely look down on every moment but is also present in every one of them at the same time. 

This is mindblowing I know but it's something to think about.  

I think you are definitely on to something. I wish you many happy blessings in your search for the truth. but yes, HaShem is Omnipresent (everywhere as a spirit) Jesus is the physical manifestation of GOD. Like you have a body and soul inside your body, Jesus had his body but the spirit of GOD in him, known as the hypostatic union.

also a psalm about HaShem/GOD being everywhere 

Psalms 139:7-12
Verse Concepts
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol(HELL), behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,.Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me. If I say, "Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, And the light around me will be night," Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day Darkness and light are alike to You.

Bold emphasis mine.. he is everywhere. a spirit is not confined to this physical world as we are, hence that man who was possessed by demons who were called legion, for they were many Mark 5:1-20 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 5%3A1-20

So you are correct... keep up the great work! thanks for the blessing! Good night and be blessed and hope the truth is revealed to you and I will pray for you. :)

- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God,-Present-Everywhere#sthash.iN0LO7NR.dpuf

Edited by chrisj1968

IF that's what you believe. But now you are neglecting the fact the HaShem is sovereign and doesn't have to do anything in our time as we expect. he could wait another 7 years for 2022 and start things off. But History has repeated itself.

Of course that's what it is. You're trying to piece together random events in history, with broad, undefined passages from the bible, and expecting us to believe there's some sort of upcoming doomsday? I'll just go ahead a leap this thread in with all the other failed prophesies now.  

You are asking me to use GOD's names and on the other hand jews are castigating me FOR using them. ok.. Since I'm free of the law thorugh Jesus, I can say HaShem.

Still not his name...  but i guess you're trying.....

Still not his name...  but i guess you're trying.....

I have a jewish Rabbi friend who criticized me for saying his name.  I myself do hold HaShem, the common name used by jews and rabbis. But as a Christian, I dont' want to offend anyone. so, i'll say HaShem which has been a choice word to use. haShem is the hwebrew term for GOD. http://www.betemunah.org/hashem.html

But I always wish to hold his name in reverance.

GOD whether you believe it or not, goes according to his plan. He is sovereign. *** if you don't believe, simply leave the thread, no biggie.*** Every 7 years, there's a shemitah year. every seven days of the week is a sabbath day. The Shemitah year always precedes a jubilee year. 7 sabbath years x 7 = 49 which the 50th year is a year a jubilee.

The Shemitah year

We are currently in a Shemitah year Sept 2014 to Sept 2015. At the end of each Shemitah year is ended with a day of financial resetting of a nations markets. if a nation follows GOD, its considered a blessing, if a nation does NOT follow GOD or goes against GOD's laws, then the final day of the shemitah year, ELUL 29 on the jewish calendar is that day of financial reset.

Sept 11th 2001

Was a year that GOD brought judgement on America in the form of the WTC attacks. But why? It is widely accepted that on a past shemitah year, 1973, Roe vs Wade, brought a curse upon the US. also the WTC buildings were completed on that year. So in 2001, GOD wrought judgement on the US for our kicking GOD out of our country. Ancient Israel, the northern kingdom during the divided monarchy, GOD brought judgement on them and we, the US are mirroring Israel. Also the stock market crashed the most in a one day crash to date. 

Sept 2008

On Elul 29, on the jewish calendar, The US stock market crashed yet again but had an effect globally and our market fell 777 points. GOD's number is 7, the number of completion. Go 7 years further and you get 2015. 

Elul 29/ Sept 12th 2015

We have had the SAME 9 harbingers(judgements) that northern Israel had and GOD ultimately destroyed Israel.

History

GOD allowed about 2,500-2,700 years ago for a limited attack on North Israel, like the 911 attack. to shake Israel to return to GOD. However Isaiah 9:10 the prophet wrote exactly what the jews said after this attack/judgement. 

Isaiah 9:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.

Sept 12th 2001

Tom Daschle, during a joint session of Congress, unknowingly, thinking he was saying words of encouragement but is actually an act of defiance, read the scripture Isaiah 9:10 Video: Tom Daschle on repeating Isaiah 9:10 starts at 3:32

Sept 4th 2004

John Edwards, candidate for VP repeated the curse of defiance read Isaiah 9:10 in a speech to the black caucus Senator edwards repeats the curse of defiance

Obama writes Isaiah 9:10

on the tip of the new tower at ground zero, in 8 words, exactly as the jews said in defiance of GOD. Video of Obama writing Isaiah 9:10, in defiance of GOD.

The 9 Harbingers (Warnings) against America

1. Breach, with the attack of the WTC at ground zero.

2. The terrorist- who committed the attacks. Assyrians attacked Israel in a limited attack to get Israels attention! 911 was committed by descendants of these Assyrians on the US.

3. The fallen bricks when the towers fell, in ancient Israel, the assyrians knocked down all the buildings to make then a ruinous heap as on 911

Vow of Defiance.. as noted above, John Edwards, Tom Daschle and Obama all echoed the curse, it was a judgement against the US but they thought it was words of encouragement. Israel also committed a vow of defiance in the words of Isaiah 9:10 to the "T".

4. The Tower the US in defiance to GOD built a new tower at the exact spot where the old towers stood.

5. The Gazit stone a hewn stone out of rock;

2cwsndy.jpg

6. The Sycamore (it was replaced) 

o5nihe.jpg  that replacement tree is withering, signaling that the US is withering 

7. the Erez tree (replacement tree)that replacement tree is withering, signaling that the US is withering  28001mc.jpg

8. The Utterance (See Vow of Defiance above) 

9. The Prophecy  A national leader uttered the same words of defiance, Isaiah 9:10, before the nation or world. Tom Daschle did this Sept 12, 2001.

Isaiah 9:11 and beyond

somethings that transpire before GODs judgement on a nation

1. Ungodly leaders

2. A government who passes immoral laws

3. Division (Black lives matter and racial tensions)

4. Violence( mass murders, cop killings, cops killings people)

5. A desolation that comes from far away(911 attack left Ground zero, the symbol of our greatness laid in waste)

6. An Enemy Attack( 911 and rumored reports of EMP attacks by Russia)

7. Fire on the land (Massive wild fires)

8. Destruction (end of the nation)

So the US has been given 9 harbingers(warnings) and the US is futher from GOD than ever before. GOD strikes down the nation at the EXACT location of where a nation consecrates itself to GOD. Israel was at the Temple and the US was at ground Zero by the puritans. It is the EXACT church where George washington even prayed for our nation and where the puritans before him consecrated/declared the country to GOD. GOD strikes that place as a reminder for a nation to turn back to HIM.

11jxlc9.jpg

Still studying but I'll update this as I learn more. I think Elul 29 will usher in a final market crash ending the US financially. That is my BEST educated guess. Also an act of desecration against GOD's law precedes an Elul 29 judgement and the Surpeme Court redefined marriage in violation to GOD's law. Sorry, I'm not running the show so on July 2015 when the marriage law was passed, judgement again will be upon this nation and COULD be the end. I think the 1,000 point drop on our US market is a foreshadow of a WORSE market crash. I think it will be a total wipe out.

**Disclaimer- GOD is a sovereign GOD. He does as he pleases, when he pleases. He doesn't act on our time, we are on his time. But history has shown time and again, it repeats itself. Israel and now the US.

I hope this has been informative.

So what can YOU do to save yourself from the troubles to come? Receive Christ as your saviour. Christianity is the ONLY religion in the world with a "plan of salvation." most religions deal with appeasing their gods or belief in many GOD's. But Jesus Died for all our sins. The secret of this Shemitah stuff is to "shake" a nation to get its attention. I now realize that I got saved on the Shemitah year of 2000, during the early on of the shemitah year, before 911 the following year. Each Shemitah year, 2001, 2008 also was a judgement on the US because Elul 29 on the jewish calendar is when all financials are reset. 2001, the market crashed, in 2008 on elul 29 again it crashed 777 points. Elul 29 this year, a Shemitah is Sept 12th 2015.

http://biblehub.com/romans/10-13.htm tells us how we can escape GOD's judgement.

God Bless,

Chrisj1968

First off i commend you on posting this here knowing you're going to get some rabid blow back from people who disagree and who simply want to come to this thread to be mean hateful and mock you. 

What a complete and utter waste of time you're spending your life on.

And what a complete waste of time you spent responding to something just because you felt it was stupid. Carry on Keyboard Warrior...carry on

I have plenty of joy thanks, and none of it is based on fairy tales. It's all tangible, repeatable, joy. ;)

You masturbater! :laugh: LOL!

Sorry. I know this is a serious thread. I respect your courage OP. I just had to though :)

Timelessness (existing "outside of time"?)—unless you mean something else—implies inactivity; it is about as logical as saying that time began with the Big Bang.

Psalms 139:7-12

Verse Concepts
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol(HELL), behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,.Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me. If I say, "Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, And the light around me will be night," Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day Darkness and light are alike to You.

Sheol is not Hell.

Timelessness (existing "outside of time"?)—unless you mean something else—implies inactivity; it is about as logical as saying that time began with the Big Bang.

Sheol is not Hell.

Rev 20:13 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. now in the greater context..

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 20:13 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. now in the greater context..

Then let me ask you: How can Hell be delivered into itself?

Supposing that Sheol is Hell, as you affirm, then how does that bode for verses such as Psalm 6:4-5?

I have a jewish Rabbi friend who criticized me for saying his name.  I myself do hold HaShem, the common name used by jews and rabbis. But as a Christian, I dont' want to offend anyone. so, i'll say HaShem which has been a choice word to use. haShem is the hwebrew term for GOD. http://www.betemunah.org/hashem.html

But I always wish to hold his name in reverance.

So you borrow from different religions.

Mkay.

Then let me ask you: How can Hell be delivered into itself?
Supposing that Sheol is Hell, as you affirm, then how does that bode for verses such as Psalm 6:4-5?

hell and the lake of fire clearly from the text are two different locations or places. since sinners can't come in GODs presence, they are seperated from him in hell. it was meant for satan and his angels who sinned against GOD but GOD now uses it for non believers. Matthew 25:41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. (Lake of fire) hell is a temporary place for the unbelieving.

So you borrow from different religions.

Mkay.

Christianity came from judiasm. http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/15267/at-what-point-did-judaism-and-christianity-diverge my only disagreement with one of the answers is that the church began in Acts 2, on the day of Pentecost, which means 50. the jews observe the 50 days of omer which culminates into the pentecost feast. at the pentecost in jerusalem in acts 2, the holy spirit came upon the body of believers who were in one accord. in Joel 2:28  http://biblehub.com/joel/2-28.htm was fulfilled therefore because Jesus said  that he would send the comforter(holy spirit). But without Judiasm, there would be NO Christianity. Jesus was jewish. the jews gave us the patriarchs, the torah, the messiah and the new testament.

hell and the lake of fire clearly from the text are two different locations or places. since sinners can't come in GODs presence, they are seperated from him in hell.

There are other verses in the OT that support my assertion (e.g., Job 17:13), but Psalm 6:5 is sufficient. It clearly states that the dead do not remember the Lord and this statement is combined with a question—clearly rhetorical based on the context and the preceding statement of the verse—posed by the author about those who will praise God in Sheol. The answer, of couse, is no one, because the dead do not remember Him. For this reason and others, Sheol logically cannot be referring to Hell.

You may argue that the author of the aforementioned verse was not as enlightened as the authors of the documents that compose the NT, but if you subscribe to the view that Sheol is Hell, this will raise difficulties in the NT as well (e.g., Acts 2:27).

There are other verses in the OT that support my assertion (e.g., Job 17:13), but Psalm 6:5 is sufficient. It clearly states that the dead do not remember the Lord and this statement is combined with a question—clearly rhetorical based on the context and the preceding statement of the verse—posed by the author about those who will praise God in Sheol. The answer, of couse, is no one, because the dead do not remember Him. For this reason and others, Sheol logically cannot be referring to Hell.
You may argue that the author of the aforementioned verse was not as enlightened as the authors of the documents that compose the NT, but if you subscribe to the view that Sheol is Hell, this will raise difficulties in the NT as well (e.g., Acts 2:27).

well you say sheol and I say in the english Hell. Jews don't believe in hell in general from what I have heard. But Jesus clearly stated in luke 16 that hell does exist. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+16%3A19-31&version=KJV Please note verse 23!

it is a place of torment and suffering and seperation from GOD. so when I use a jewish name for GOD or my christian one, I say it with reverance and respect. because I'm not under the law. Romans 6:14 http://biblehub.com/romans/6-14.htm

What utter nonsense.

And as for "If you don't believe in God then leave the thread" - meaning: I don't want valid debate.

Jews don't believe in hell in general from what I have heard

You claim to study  the Bible, and yet don't know the simplest of ideas such as Gehinnom?

• Like 2

well you say sheol and I say in the english Hell. Jews don't believe in hell in general from what I have heard. But Jesus clearly stated in luke 16 that hell does exist.

Sheol is not Hell—you are the one who made this claim. I am not certain why this is difficult. Moreover, if Lazarus and the Rich Man is literal, then the Bible is contradictory.

it is a place of torment and suffering and seperation from GOD.

No, Sheol is not (e.g., Isa. 38:18).

There's no Biblical basis for Purgatory, you're either in hell or heaven, there's nothing else 

Or dead.

19  If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.

20  But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods,4 must be put to death."

21  You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?"

22  If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true,6 that is a message the LORD has not spoken.7 That prophet has spoken presumptuously.8 Do not be afraid of him.

TL:DR if a prophet's prophecy doesn't come true, then the punishment for the prophet is death, according to Deuteronomy 18.  Is that a standard you'd hold yourself to, Chris? 

• Like 2

I appreciate the humor. helps me to relax. I've been hated by members of my own family however Jesus/Hebrew Yeshua, said, if the world hates you, it hated me before it hated you. My brother in law won't let my wife see her niece because of my attempts to witness to the world. I usually use facebook but my wife understands and knows my faith. She thought I might be a little off but she read, studied and learned that I wasn't crazy after all. Now she sees her brother as doing a disservice to her and her niece. Sometimes when we Christians discuss the word of GOD, Jesus, we have to accept people won't believe and accept being called names and thought of as liars. It's called bearing our cross. But I mean no harm. I don't say nor have I said "believe or else!"

Dude I'm sorry to say this but if your family doesn't want you around their kids, it's probably not because you're a christian but because you're obnoxious and offensive with your attempts at "witnessing".  I can only imagine what hell you put them through to make them come to that conclusion.   

• Like 1

What utter nonsense.

And as for "If you don't believe in God then leave the thread" - meaning: I don't want valid debate.

You claim to study  the Bible, and yet don't know the simplest of ideas such as Gehinnom?

not to argue but I only said if you disagree or don't like the thread, then why come in the thread? this is an open discussion. I never said anything remotely in that tone. as for Gehinnom the law under the torah isn't for christians more directly gentiles. you DO realize that correct? Also Christians are no tunder the law of the torah or any of GOD's law because we are under GOD's grace for believing that GOD/HaShem sacrificed his son Jesus/Yeshua on the cross . 

Romans 6:14 For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

Dude I'm sorry to say this but if your family doesn't want you around their kids, it's probably not because you're a christian but because you're obnoxious and offensive with your attempts at "witnessing".  I can only imagine what hell you put them through to make them come to that conclusion.   

wow. that's hurtful because I never witnessed to them. they came across my facebook posts. just like you came here to say I'm obnoxious. I guess that's not so bad after all because those before me were killed because of their faith. you don't own a guilloutine do you? :D I put this thread out there knowing full well the remarks I'd get from some would be hateful, spiteful and downright mean. But that's a choice I accepted. I'm not mad. I wish many others would believe too. But its all about free choice.

question Siah- if I'm so obnoxious as you say or what I'm saying is bad, what brought in this thread out of sheer curiosity? I have done no wrong to you. I haven't said anything bad to you. I respect you.

TL:DR if a prophet's prophecy doesn't come true, then the punishment for the prophet is death, according to Deuteronomy 18.  Is that a standard you'd hold yourself to, Chris? 

what scripture is that from? I'd say no because the new testaments biggest message is grace. we are told to flee from false teachers

Matthew 23:23 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.

So Justice, MERCY and faithfulness are the most important matters of the LAW, be it Torah, Talmud or tanahk 

Edited by chrisj1968