Conversion of SQL databases from IPB 3 > 4 completed

Will that stop the timeout errors that keep happening?

Not entirely, there are still some issues to fix. Hopefully 4.1 which is coming out at the start of October will iron out the majority of remaining issues, but what we have for now, ought to be usable until then.

Not entirely, there are still some issues to fix. Hopefully 4.1 which is coming out at the start of October will iron out the majority of remaining issues, but what we have for now, ought to be usable until then.

Ah, I see. Well I hope it does resolve the issues. 

I'm having issues going to the next page on a thread. I click next page, nothing. Click page number, nothing. Running Chrome/Win 10 but this happened in Win 7 as well. 

I'm having issues going to the next page on a thread. I click next page, nothing. Click page number, nothing. Running Chrome/Win 10 but this happened in Win 7 as well. 

are you running an extension similar to HTTPS Everywhere?

there are some mixed content issues that cause certain elements not to work when viewing the site in HTTPS. most of them were fixed already by Neowin's devs but the page navigation buttons may still be effected

are you running an extension similar to HTTPS Everywhere?

there are some mixed content issues that cause certain elements not to work when viewing the site in HTTPS. most of them were fixed already by Neowin's devs but the page navigation buttons may still be effected

Yeah HTTPS in general is pretty broken for me too. I even disabled this addon for Neowin. 

Yeah HTTPS in general is pretty broken for me too. I even disabled this addon for Neowin. 

i am running it on firefox (win8), and everything seems OK.

I'm fairly sure i've lost almost 300 posts? I was only about 10 away from 5k but now i'm showing as 4734? I had my speech ready and everything :(