Remove Ads

Yeah I will do that in the morning.

Something appears to be broken, I'm a subscriber and I'm seeing ads atm, it's been going for a couple of weeks,  my badge is also not showing.

In main page I'm guessing? This was fixed yesterday and broke again? :/

One at a time, Jim! You're overwhelming the poor devs. :p

hey. i thought about that.  but, really, adding a description of what tiers are to the donate page, is mostly a cut and paste job, mostly.

the other one is a mistery.  not sure why some people activity was not registered since the upgrade (or sometimes after.  i think it is august 18th or something)
also it is happening more to people i don't see often, with smaller amount of posts.

https://media.giphy.com/media/v6ADaXd6joyxa/giphy.gif

hey. i thought about that.  but, really, adding a description of what tiers are to the donate page, is mostly a cut and paste job, mostly.

the other one is a mistery.  not sure why some people activity was not registered since the upgrade (or sometimes after.  i think it is august 16th or something)
also it is happening more to people i don't see often, with smaller amount of posts.

Hidden Content

Mostly cut & paste. Although, some features have changed or been replaced.

That other one sounds like a pain. I can imagine the devs will purposely fix that issue last.

Yeah I will do that in the morning.

In main page I'm guessing? This was fixed yesterday and broke again? :/

Yeap, in the main page, under the community activity, then under the poll and then under software stories.

We've identified the issue for people seeing ads on main with a tier 2 no-ads subscription and this will be fixed shortly.

This issue does not affect those buying a new tier 2 subscription.

• 3 weeks later...

No subscriber badge image for me either. Should be relatively easy to fix.. no?

It's happening again.

http://neowin.s3.amazonaws.com/forum/uploads//team_badge-sub2.png

Double // in the URL again.