Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (Nov 10th 2015)

The final instalment to the StarCraft Saga has been announced

Release Date: 10th November 2015

You are Hierarch Artanis, leader of the mighty protoss race. Years ago, your homeworld of Aiur fell to the merciless zerg Swarm. Now, at long last, you have raised a powerful fleet of warships known as the Golden Armada, and are poised to reclaim your world. But an ancient evil—Amon—threatens this destiny and the fate of the entire galaxy. Only you can reunite the protoss factions and defeat the coming darkness before it consumes all life in the sector.

Intro cinematic:

Looking forward to finally seeing how this all ends, Oct and Nov shaping up to be a great month of gaming releases!

• Like 2

if this another "Primarily Multiplayer" with tons of microtransactions on it, I"ll definitely skip this latest (final?) installment.

Huh? It's a great rts style single player game, the multiplayer is an option (I ignore) and what microtransactions? I'm asking because I haven't seen any, (or I'm completely blind)

<I'm confused>

• Like 1

if this another "Primarily Multiplayer" with tons of microtransactions on it, I"ll definitely skip this latest (final?) installment.

This is the third installement of a legendary RTS game that has never had any microtransactions in its history. Most of the fun is in the multiplayer component, but the campaigns are top-notch.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the third installement of a legendary RTS game that has never had any microtransactions in its history. Most of the fun is in the multiplayer component, but the campaigns are top-notch.

True - to be honest, I've been pleasantly surprised that the campaign mode has remained as strong as it has (especially consider how strong it has remained as an e-sport platform - and I go back to Anthology).

My beta key showed up today but NOT via my pre-order (instead, it came from a contest run via EuroGamer - no, I didn't move to Europe, or submit a fake EuroAddress; the contest in particular was global).