6.3 Million Total Thread views.

I've always wondered how many thread views I've had since joining Neowin, I had a feeling it would be quite a few. So I went through all 67 pages of created threads and added up the total views of every thread I've created.

I came up with

6,348,565 Total Thread views.

Breaking it down just a little

XP Windows / Automatic Updates SVCHOST.exe 100% CPU .. MS did something. 583,486

1,123,786 From the Neowin guides I have created.

How to Switch from IDE to AHCI without repairing/reinstalling windows  194,147

How to lock your mouse inside a game on a dual monitor setup  188,352

Recover data from a hard drive with massive uncorrectable bad sectors. 96,474

Edited by warwagon
  • Like 2

Why would he been banned from the joke forum?

At one point in time Neobond was complaining that my bad jokes were hurting the Jokes & Funny Stuff Forum. Which in fact couldn't have been farther from the truth. A lot of my jokes got tons of views and tons of comments. In my opinion I revived the jokes & Funny Stuff forum. So much so that pretty much all jokes are now rated on how funny they are in Warwagons.

I felt like Donald Trump just then ... :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Very impressive, with threads accumulating views as much as this I would recommend creating your very own blog, you obviously have desired knowledge that can benefit you financially.

• 1 month later...

Very impressive, with threads accumulating views as much as this I would recommend creating your very own blog, you obviously have desired knowledge that can benefit you financially.

Not sure how exciting a blog would be.