NO Wi-Fi If You Use AVG Antivirus on Preview 10547

Installed 10547 today and then it would not let me connect to my Home Wi-Fi.  I had to Disable my AVG Internet Security and Firewall to get it to connect to my Wi-Fi and internet.  So you have been WARNED!!!   The last version would not let AVG Antivirus work either, yet all is fine with my main PC on Windows 10 RTM 10240 of July 29.   So Microsoft is doing something in last 2 Preview builds that does not allow AVG to work.  Sure do not like running my tablet without antivirus or a firewall!!!!!!!

Installed 10547 today and then it would not let me connect to my Home Wi-Fi.  I had to Disable my AVG Internet Security and Firewall to get it to connect to my Wi-Fi and internet.  So you have been WARNED!!!   The last version would not let AVG Antivirus work either, yet all is fine with my main PC on Windows 10 RTM 10240 of July 29.   So Microsoft is doing something in last 2 Preview builds that does not allow AVG to work.  Sure do not like running my tablet without antivirus or a firewall!!!!!!!

Frankly, I find Antivirus to be a joke, and Firewalls even more. Unless you've got some hefty firewalls, I don't think it'd matter.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sure do not like running my tablet without antivirus or a firewall!!!!!!!

Windows comes with a perfectly good firewall, i'd imagine your also behind a router too? You will be fine.