Edward Snowden: Aliens Are Trying To Contact Planet Earth

5 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. @Gary7you aren't and idiot, nor did you act like one. I think it was a simple misunderstanding among the few of us who had been debating the last page or two. No big deal, you win some and you lose some, but if you can take something away from the conversation you did not know or understand before, then really its a win. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Thanks I got woken up by Josey's Face palm. And your post.(Y)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gary7 said:

So, take it up with the OP. I do not even believe in Aliens let alone anything that this scum Snowden has to say about anything. It just seems that when you see the same story on many sites, it may possibly be true,

There are a couple of points that need to be made. First off most sites repeat stories from other sites. Usually all the stories originate from one source. So X amount of sites repeating something does not equate validity to a story. The second point is many of these same sites use headlines that often don't reflect that actual story. The purpose of these headlines is to reel the person in, regardless of the actual content. The third point is that none of those sites actually support the claim in the original post or even based on the headline. The last point and probably the most important, Snowden never made such a claim. You have what is being said and at no point does it match up to the headlines or what the OP claims.

So no, there is no reason to even remotely think this is true. 

Perhaps when human society is mature? enough / or when conflict, ans other social issues etc. have evolved to a certain level of resolvement, maybe just maybe, we might have such contact with an off world alien civilisation? For the time being, in the same fashion as the 'Prime Directive' presented in recent Star Trek movie, any alien race probably understands the consequences in having physical contact or otherwise with people on earth. It really would be interesting though, and I can't see such a futuristic scenario affecting written prophecy as the bible, I'm led to believe, has been written for the world people live on; Earth. Only one of many opinions I have on the subject and for discussion purposes obviously.

2 hours ago, Hum said:

You have to be living under a rock to not know aliens are here.

You have to be living under a rock to not know aliens exist but there is zero evidence they are here. 

14 hours ago, spUrr said:

Perhaps when human society is mature? enough / or when conflict, ans other social issues etc. have evolved to a certain level of resolvement, maybe just maybe, we might have such contact with an off world alien civilisation? For the time being, in the same fashion as the 'Prime Directive' presented in recent Star Trek movie, any alien race probably understands the consequences in having physical contact or otherwise with people on earth. It really would be interesting though, and I can't see such a futuristic scenario affecting written prophecy as the bible, I'm led to believe, has been written for the world people live on; Earth. Only one of many opinions I have on the subject and for discussion purposes obviously.

Indeed, however advanced we think we are now it's nothing on where we will be in say 100 years time, just imagine what will be possible in 100 years time, 250 years time or even 500 years time. When you think about it 500 years from now is not really such a long time in the grand scheme of things, however life will be nothing like it is today presuming technology and science keeps advancing at the rate it is.

Maybe at some point in the future the human race will learn to work together as a planet, instead of a good chunk of the planet been 100's of years behind the rest.

5 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

Just my 2 cents. I won't discuss this any further.

What made you think to post signs that the Juice will return in a thread about alien communications? As for the video, I skimmed through it, it's more religious propaganda. Which is prob why you said you won't discuss this any further as you already knew that.