Visual Studio 2015 Intellisense problems

Question

Anyone using VS 2015 notice intellisense acts in a non-improved way now that actually slows you down if you are use to the old way?

Ex: Typing a Sql command object parameter out, when i do a sqlcmd.parameters.add("@RETURN_VALUE", when I get to this point the old version would say ok the next value should be of type SqlDbType and just pop up the enumeration list to select from...

now all it does is show a tool tip with the definitions of the method, I have to now type S to get it to show an intelli sense list that takes me to SqlDbType then select that then I get a list of enumeration values...

bit of a change from just knowing what method definition you are on and showing what is available...

just felt like the old way worked faster, sure it was slower if you didnt want the specific definition and have to switch around to find them in the tool tip but usually it was the one you wanted...

1 answer to this question

Hm, mines behaving the same as old versions, second I hit the "," I get the intellisense drop-down already highlighted on SqlDbType, hit tab then pick which type is it from drop-down...