Best Android Phone?

Came here asking for what is the best phone, which is impossible for some one else to tell you, and within 3 days "fell into the trap, again" and bought an iPhone 6 Plus and are now already thinking about getting the Nexus 6P?

Holy crap, make my mind up!! Doesn't sound like even you know what you want? ;)

Right? These are the kind of people that just gravitate toward the iPhone, which is what I recommended ;) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have an LG G2 Rooted with Cyanogenmod 5.1.1. Runs smooth as butter and super fast. Got the phone on Amazon, new, for $200.00

• 8 months later...

I just saw a new contender for Best Entry-Level Android Phone - the SAMSUNG Galaxy J3.  In terms of looks, it is more like a lower-end (and smaller) version of the flagship SAMSUNG Galaxy S7.  While it lacks on built-in storage (only 8 GB), it still supports a microSD card.  At this price, I may bite myself - especially since it supports VZW's network.  (And it will swallow a 128 GB microSD card - that is sixteen TIMES the internal capacity.  Even if you're a real data pig, that's a LOT of data - I have a 32 GB microSD in my tablet, and it's not even a quarter full yet.)

• 1 month later...