initramfs kernal panic? im stuck

I have seen this problem report a few times around the web but the solution everyone posts is not seeming to work for me and I get the same issues. I honestly have no idea what to do.

Usage: switch_root [-c /dev/console] NEW_ROOT NEW_INIT [ARGS]

Free initramfs and switch to another root fs: chroot to NEW_ROOT, delete all in /, move NEW_ROOT to /, execute NEW_INIT. PID must be 1. NEW_ROOT must be a mountpoint.

-c DEV  Reopen stdio to DEV after switch

[ 4.649282] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init! exitcode=0x00000100

This is the error that returns, I have tried adding -c /dev/console to my mount command as so:

exec switch_root -c /dev/console /mnt/root /sbin/init

But I am still having issues, I am not very advanced in linux so I really need to be spoon fed here if anyone can help (seriously really dumb it down like you are explaining to a 5 year old)

try adding it back in

while I wait for this kernel to boot (dont ask) if this is the issue, how can i solve this when i need to add a new Uimage? I cant use the old one it doesnt do the job

try adding it back in

I added it back in to the original, but that means I replaced my 7mb package back to the 4.5kbs uimage... I dont know what to do (it booted on the 4.5kbs uimage)

ok so has it booted or still panicing?

can u also post your init script

I managed to get the init script working without panicking...but maybe you could help me with something else (btw I dont know how i got it working I just used an init script someone else wrote --____-- its to big for me to work out what i did wrong (my init script was 20 lines long this one is around 500)  either way... I got the pen OS booted, but I am trying to get the modules i bundled to work :/ I looked at some guides and they keep telling me to make and install which is easy enough...if i could find any make or install files -__-  when in the dir: /lib/modules all i get is things like... modules.builtin and modules.devname... I am simply asking if you might be able to give me a push in the right direction? (i am out of my depth here)