what is this ...

Hello

I m using Windows 10 i have avast premier and Malware bytes but from 2 days i m getting this message.. i tried to delete it from C:\programdata\Adobe\ but there is no such thing in it there are some other folders check pictures ... any fix for it ... Thanks in advance

send2.jpg

send1.png

send 55.jpg

Look for it running in your task manager. You'll have to kill it before it will let you delete it. The person above is correct. Show hidden files.

• Like 1

I suggest sync bookmark first using Chrome and Firefox and then do a clean re-install. Cuz, reset tools on those browser don't work as great as it should be.

Oh, and check if your AV is updated and not outdated (in another word non-secure)

• Like 1

I suggest sync bookmark first using Chrome and Firefox and then do a clean re-install. Cuz, reset tools on those browser don't work as great as it should be.

Oh, and check if your AV is updated and not outdated (in another word non-secure)

Or try system restoring it back a month.

• Like 1

I want to know why your desktop icons are blurred. :D

• Like 2

That would work too if your system not invaded by virus. Cuz the other day I was fixing a laptop with start button problem caused by Windows Update and system restore would give me an corrupt error or something. But I don't think his problem are major to end up like that anyways

• Like 1

most likly some form of malware thats been installed

also do you ave show hidden files or folders on?

I checked hidden files but nothing inside ....

i dont wanna restore please .... my restore point is only almost factory reset :)

should i uninstall whole firefox and chrome and reinstall ? my firfox is freezing sometimes from 2 days as well ..

I checked hidden files but nothing inside ....

i dont wanna restore please .... my restore point is only almost factory reset :)

Unless the Windows install was done last week, Windows should have created frequent restore points.

• Like 1

I would not run combofix on a windows 10 unit, the support page says not to even run it on 8.1. Combofix is also utter rubbish and i have seen so much more harm done than good. I have never once, seen a unit, that could not be fixed without using combofix. My main gripe with combofix is the fact it doesnt really tell you what it is doing, while it is doing something. A better alternative would to use TRON, found at reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/TronScript/. It is one of the best.

This program works with Windows 8, but not Windows 8.1 at this time!

Edited by Circaflex
  • Like 3

should i uninstall whole firefox and chrome and reinstall ? my firfox is freezing sometimes from 2 days as well ..

Yep. Just do it. If you have bookmarks, just export it as HTML or sync it.

Also I use iObit Uninstaller, so it doesn't leave anything behind.

I also suggest use ADM Cleaner, that will scan the whole plugins from every browser and scans the registry for any known viruses too.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your replies .... really a great forum i got help very quick .....I just uninstall my Firefox and chrome browser with revo uninstaller , full uninstall clean registry then run ccleaner then win optimizer then reinstall and that bad thing is gone :) .... thanks again to all who replied ....