g3 vs bb priv vs lumia 950

What are your needs? Are you invested in the Google ecosystem? If so, that limits you to Android (or iOS). The BB. Priv doesn't even exist yet..

What are your needs? Are you invested in the Google ecosystem? If so, that limits you to Android (or iOS). The BB. Priv doesn't even exist yet..

bb comes with android as well. lumia950? win10 integration looking forward to it at an extent. g3 yeah it's stable for android eco..damn they are all good..

You still haven't told us what your requirements are. From the selection I would go for the LG G3, because I have no interest in going to WP or Blackberry.

heavy user of outlook/sms, transfer lots of docs daily to the phone, removable battery (i mean all three works perfectly fine).
let's change the topic slight differently - which one would you go and why? just wanted to hear your interest

bb comes with android as well. lumia950? win10 integration looking forward to it at an extent. g3 yeah it's stable for android eco..damn they are all good..

Yes, I know the BB comes with Android...I honestly wouldn't pick any one of the above. I'd much rather have quick charging than a removable battery...and any smartphone can do Outlook/SMS/transfer docs...

Yes, I know the BB comes with Android...I honestly wouldn't pick any one of the above. I'd much rather have quick charging than a removable battery...and any smartphone can do Outlook/SMS/transfer docs...

so which model can you exemplify as?

so which model can you exemplify as?

Nexus 5X/6P, 2015 Moto X Pure, GS6 series/Note 5, OnePlus, G4. There are so many flagships out there w/ quick charge, take your pick.