I am convinced...

...the new Microsoft Lumia 950 XL is the the real deal.:yes: I just left the Microsoft Store on Santa Monica Blvd., and I left impressed. The pictures on the internet doesn't give this phone justice. This phone is 100% better than the Lumia 920 I had a few years ago. It is sharp, sleek and sexy. The Lumia 920 felt like a damn brick.:angry: The Lumia 950 XL feels just as good as my iPhone 6s Plus, maybe slightly more comfortable. The display is stunning, and the camera made me say, "damn".:woot: What surprised me the most is the UI in Windows 10. Good Lord, it's actually really nice, nothing like Windows 8 on my Lumia 635. I am so impressed, that I am doing a complete 180, and ordering this phone. My only concern is that the App for USAA sucks on the Windows Store compared to iOS, so I'll just use Edge for checking my accounts. My other bank, Navy Federal Credit Union, doesn't even have an App for the Windows Store; I'll just have to use Edge also. For anyone still on the fence, or those who might still have a sour taste in their mouth form last generation, I recommend going into a store and fondling the hell out of the Lumia 950 XL.:shifty: Lastly, I normally use two phones, and switch between the two, the iPhone, and the Galaxy Note. However, this year, it will be my Lumia 950 XL, and my iPhone 6s Plus. :yes: Great job Microsoft! 

• Like 2

Are you sure you can tolerate the lack of apps, specially local? Yes, I read the edge part.

Well, I can; never used that many apps anyway and mobile websites have always covered my needs, but that's just me. Had a Symbian nokia C7, with its barren wasteland and now dead-for-a-while app store, so even the windows store is like a lush garden in comparison.

How about the build quality? Some people are really bothered with the plastic back covers.

Also, 360? Why do people always get this simple thing wrong. It's 180.

P.S. I hope you're not still mad about our last set of comments. As I wrote in my last one, never intended any disrespect.

eddman, you are correct, meant to say 180. It's now been about 3 hours since I left the store, and while I still love the phone, you brought up an excellent point with Apps problem. That was actually the number one reason I left Windows Phone three years ago. I am hoping things turn around with the release of Windows 10. Regarding the build quality, I find the quality premium, I didn't even realize the back was plastic.:s One thing that bothered me with previous Lumia phones, is that they all looked as thought they were made for teenagers, and college aged individuals, especially with the ugly bright colors, and there was really nothing sleek about them. The Lumia 950 XL looks very professional, and I would have no problem pulling this phone out in a professional setting. It really feels just as premium as my iPhone 6s Plus. I was so excited while playing with the phone, I totally forgot to check out the new Band. :laugh:

I am planning on getting the 950 which Microsoft had the foresight to have the same specs as the XL but in a phone size. :yes: