Should I stay with Windows Mobile?

Im using a Lumia 930 which replace my Lumia 925. Had the 930 for about 7 months. I like the phone and hate the phone at the same time. The only reason I got it is that I wanted a higher spec Windows Phone which Microsoft was not doing for sometime. I needed a better screen and more storage. I thought the 930 would fix my camera speed when it comes to taking simple shots but nothing does it faster than a iPhone.

I do like the new UI updates that 10 gives even though it's in beta still. The latest version of Windows Mobile is finally useable and will not go back to 8.1. But with all that side I'm trying to decide if it's time for me to move on to iPhone 6s or stay with and get Lumia 950. XL is too big even though it has the spec as in 810 SG and GG4 is something that 950 should have.

I would never jump to Android which I had 2 tablets and find it to be bad as hell as in even going back to factory does not fix issues when tablet gets old. Less than a year.

I'm kinda in the same situation but I think I'm giving Windows Mobile 10 a last chance with the 950 (XL) It has insane specs, I still like the UI of Windows Mobile, but the apps are lacking.

The problem with the 930 is that the signal is not too good with T-Mobile which my friend get internet with his iPhone 6 Plus when I get none at places or 3G at times. Which makes me believe it's the lack of freque that T-Mobile.

Yeah, Microsoft will keep their phone business alive for the life of a phone if you buy it now. Even after, they will support it.

So I'd get whatever was best for me for my situation. 

• Like 1

Im using a Lumia 930 which replace my Lumia 925. Had the 930 for about 7 months. I like the phone and hate the phone at the same time. The only reason I got it is that I wanted a higher spec Windows Phone which Microsoft was not doing for sometime. I needed a better screen and more storage. I thought the 930 would fix my camera speed when it comes to taking simple shots but nothing does it faster than a iPhone.

I do like the new UI updates that 10 gives even though it's in beta still. The latest version of Windows Mobile is finally useable and will not go back to 8.1. But with all that side I'm trying to decide if it's time for me to move on to iPhone 6s or stay with and get Lumia 950. XL is too big even though it has the spec as in 810 SG and GG4 is something that 950 should have.

I would never jump to Android which I had 2 tablets and find it to be bad as hell as in even going back to factory does not fix issues when tablet gets old. Less than a year.

First, I don't know what kind of Android tablet you have but I have a lenovo one for almost a year and it's still rock solid and faster. Never slow down. I was in the same situation as you with respect to Windows 10 mobile. I had a 1520, I love a lot Windows Mobile 10 but the problem is I was getting frustrated that with every new release, the platform is going backwards instead of going forward. The previous version was better than the newer version. Until I got tired and sold the Lumia 1520 for a LG G3. I am now very happy with my decision. I am glad to be back to Android. It is such a shame that Microsoft never is doing the right thing with Windows 10 mobile. I was reading yesterday that the newer version of Windows 10 mobile have a bug that you need to go back to 8.1 in order for your phone to be upgraded. That's the thing that frustrate people with the platform. They never do the right thing. I understand is a preview release but how many versions already came out? Too many for then to get it right.