Surface 3 - Works with Verizon

This may not be news to some.. But I replacing iPads with the Surface 3's for some of the managers that workout side the office.. Our Verizon rep said a while back that Verizon won't work on the Surface 3, on the verizon forums there are people saying it doesn't work, on other sites, they just mention AT&T and T-Mobile..  I just wanted to throw this out there, because I really don't have to have to deal with two different carriers..

• 5 months later...
On 10/21/2015 at 11:39 PM, fusi0n said:

workout side the office..

workout side and work outside are complete different things, when I was reading this I was like :huh:

I dunno if you're saying it works or not... So did it work?

7 hours ago, offroadaaron said:

workout side and work outside are complete different things, when I was reading this I was like :huh:

I dunno if you're saying it works or not... So did it work?

6 hours ago, Circaflex said:

I am confused, your title says works, in the thread you say it doesnt. Which is it?

Looks like I may of been drunk posting again.. To clarify, it works.

Just now, neufuse said:

it's been known for a long time Surface 3 works with Verizon, they have an entire page dedicated to it

http://www.verizonwireless.com/news/article/2015/11/microsoft-surface-3-with-verizon-4g-lte-now-available-for-business-professionals.html

That page was published in November.. There were no details on it working on Verizon at the time of post.