List of notifications stopped Sept 9th.. Surely I would of had new ones by now?

• 2 weeks later...

Please?? There's always a number up there from topics I have commented on but I can never find them again because the notification list is stuck at a topic from Sept 9th.. 

Please?? There's always a number up there from topics I have commented on but I can never find them again because the notification list is stuck at a topic from Sept 9th.. 

Testing... 1 2 3. 

Did you get the notification for this post? 

I meant is the issue when you look at notifications on the front page, or the forums, but it's interesting that it could be related to where the notifications themselves come from.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting indications that I have new notifications but when I click the notification icon, the newest one is from Sept 9th. Please fix this.. 

i have just started getting this exact issue today, I either don't get any notification or if I do when I click the bell there is nothing new there!This is on the front page not sure if it happens on the forums.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I meant is the issue when you look at notifications on the front page, or the forums, but it's interesting that it could be related to where the notifications themselves come from.

Sorry for the late reply Dave... Are there supposed to be notifications on article comments? I guess my problem was I was only commenting on articles and rarely participating on the forums because forum post notifications are all I am getting.

To answer your question, I don't believe there has been a difference between looking at notifications between the frontpage and the forum.