Battery drain issue but really nit

I own a Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4 wifi only. When I got it last year, I really like it didn't have any issues until 6 to 8 months ago. When the OS would crash for no reason and keep crash at start up. I found out after playing Tapped Out, that it wipped out my battery until turn off the tablet to charge it. It then should I had 60% battery instead of 5%. I ha r try to reinstall OS over 10 times in the past 8 months but still have this issue. Would like to know if anyone had this issue. I really want to replace it for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 but if im going to have this issue again with an android tablet then I would reason jump to an iPad Air 2.

ACTIONpak ~

IF i am remembering correctly   there WAS an issue with ..a particular  update with Lollipop Android os  where something in it was causing the drain the battery prematurely.. I also believe that was fixed  with a recent Android os update.       

I had this issue as well with my Nexus ( first gen)  tablet ..  then when I got the OTA update .. it fixed the issue.. what you MAY/COULD  do is a factory reset and then let it to the the OTA updates  till fully updated ( I had to to this with my Nexus  and it solved the issue) yeah its a PITA  but it solved the issue  real quick ..   

Best of luck .

~Lonewolf

ACTIONpak ~

IF i am remembering correctly   there WAS an issue with ..a particular  update with Lollipop Android os  where something in it was causing the drain the battery prematurely.. I also believe that was fixed  with a recent Android os update.       

I had this issue as well with my Nexus ( first gen)  tablet ..  then when I got the OTA update .. it fixed the issue.. what you MAY/COULD  do is a factory reset and then let it to the the OTA updates  till fully updated ( I had to to this with my Nexus  and it solved the issue) yeah its a PITA  but it solved the issue  real quick ..   

Best of luck .

~Lonewolf

Samsung hasn't release any update to the OS when it was release. So it's its on 4.4.3 of Android. :-(