A cry for help

I am posting this to the few sites I frequent often and have been a member for years.

--------

I have been forced to start a gofundme due to the toll that Cindy's cancer has had on our stability. To my shame, I was not able to stay on top of things after getting laid of a year ago. I did manage to get a lesser job, but it was all down hill from that point. It kills me to post this here but due to the fact we are heavy in dept medically and our house has been foreclosed on, I'm letting you all know.

Please head on over and check out what I wrote if you are interested in our situation and if you can see it in your heart to help us out we would be eternally grateful. I would also been greatly in everyones dept if you would kindly help me to spread the word of our plight..

https://www.gofundme.com/jr6dsc

I'll try to do what I can even though I get a limited disability pay. but I will try. I know how tough times are. my best prayers go out to you until then it will be between the 25th and 1st. I'm having to finish my final hunting class of 4 hours so I can hunt for food for my family. times are tough all over

G'day JoseyWales, just threw a little bit your way mate. Hope you have a positive outcome in the end.

Like Chris, I'm on a pension with limited funds. A start for you anyway.

Again, all the best for you and your partner.

I can't thank you all enough.. It means the world to us.

It's really hard to ask for the help. I Failed trying to hold it all together and once it got to a certain point I had to face that reality.. When we got the news of them wanting to do another biopsy is when I finally owned up to the fact that I could not salvage the situation.

I Still plan to make the best of it and I am going to do all I can to get the house ready for sale in a couple weeks. I have a lot of work to do but I already have the vast majority of supplies needed to finish the remodel I had started just before she was diagnosed with the cancer a couple years ago. That stopped it dead in it's tracks.. We were holding our own until I got laid off a year ago and the job I got right after that was a big step in wrong direction. It was low paying but I figured a job is a job and I had to be working.. It was the beginning of the end and once you end up 3 months behind it's pretty much all over.. I'll post some pics up of were the remodel was when it was shelved.. Pretty much the entire upstairs is gutted and I re-framed some of the rooms as well as reconfigure the closest along with redoing the landing at the steps. I had to put a beam in the ceiling and some other stuff and I was almost at the drywall stage. I have the tools and knowledge to do the work, including the plumbing and electrical, so It's a materials only thing for me to get it done. Which is nice but not being able to keep up with the bills I could not do anything with it.

I plan to do vids of the work I have to get the house ready as we get through these next 3 months before the time to get it all caught up or sold is over. We were foreclosed on 4 months ago and were in negotiations with them from that time to now. In the end though, they determined we were not viable as both of us are making much less now than when we financed the place 15 years ago. Regardless of whether I can catch things up and prevent loosing it, we plan to sell it as soon as we can and move to a much smaller more affordable place. It had been the plan all along once the kids were grown.

One thing I am grateful for is that our kids are grown and they won't be affected by this so much. Both feel bad they can't help, but they are young adults with there own worries to deal with. I'm not sure I could take from my kids if they could help.. That would be so hard. Cindy and I also feel that the biopsy is not going to show cancer again because, well, she had breast cancer.. But that certainly is no guaranty. We will know something next week some time though..  Again, thanks for the support and we will keep you informed on how things go as we get through this and stabilize..