I need a clock

Hi,

I need a desktop clock software for windows 7.

clock should always remain visible and transparent  on the screen  unless I close it.

I would like to move the clock  on the screen.

when I open a browser , clock should still be visible and would remain top on the browser ....would remain transparent so that It does not  obstruct browser's content 

Is there any clock software for  windows 7  which meets all these ?

Edited by Deep_Level_Shark

Have you ever used Rainmeter? You can customize different skins, widgets and conditions, and I'm pretty sure they can be locked on top of windows!

• Like 2

Hi,

clock should always remain visible and transparent  on the screen  unless I close it.

when I open a browser , clock should still be visible and would remain top on the browser ....would remain transparent so that It does not  obstruct browser's content 

Er, have you considered the Clock Gadget?

Hi,

Rainmeter as what Envi suggested. You can do all that in Rainmeter such as stay on top, transparency, etc.

Have you ever used Rainmeter? You can customize different skins, widgets and conditions, and I'm pretty sure they can be locked on top of windows!

This!

I just need a suitable clock only....dont want to change skins, desktop wallpaper etc

I just need a suitable clock only....dont want to change skins, desktop wallpaper etc

Well there's nothing saying you can't keep the default skin, and just pin a clock with Rainmeter!

Don't forget that some people have their taskbar auto-hide enabled.

Those people are stupid ;) heheheh

• Like 3

Those people are stupid ;) heheheh

That's fine but you can't make fun of people who can't read well.  That would be rude if you did.

Which is why browsers have changeable text size these days.

That's where the rainmeter comes in.

They use rainmeter or a clock on their room wall.

That's the reason we have alternative options that we have these days for our needs.

HTC Home, not just a clock.

Check out Fixit 50906. It disables gadgets. In Vista and WIndows 7 MS let any installed gadget act as administrator so that they could be easily updated. The problem is that servers for some legit gadgets were hacked into and malware injected so that if you had that gadget installed your PC would get infected without you needed to do anything at all. We've been disabling gadgets for our customers, with their approval only, for a couple of years with Fixit 50906. For a desktop clock I'd stick with Rainmeter clock. See this MS webpage: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2719662