Paris attacks: More than 120 killed at Bataclan and restaurants

I thought the world realized by now that NOT EVERY MUSLIM PERSON IS AN EXTREMIST?

Still no need to take unnecessary risks. That Zerg rush should have been countered early on. Now they're already inside and burrowed.

• Like 2

I thought the world realized by now that NOT EVERY MUSLIM PERSON IS AN EXTREMIST?

The world now needs to realize that "I support you being beheaded, but won't act on it myself" is nonetheless an unacceptable belief. More generally any person who thinks religious law is above national law should be deported.

while correct, it still supports the system of belief that the extremists hold. Even without participation, a passive Muslim enables extreme muslims to continue with slight verification that the Quaran could be real. This enables extremists to view it the way they want. Enough is enough.

Stupid Germany  and others who precipitated the refugee problem it looks like these people came with the flood of refugees that is the reason the borders are being closed. They should have kept people out and thoroughly vet them before letting people in.

This is absolutely no evidence (yet) that this has anything to do with refugees. The vast majority of refugees have not and will not commit crimes - they are simply trying to escape the mess in the Middle East, which was created by western governments. Even if refugees are to blame for this one cannot tar all refugees for the acts of a minority.

They don't have a level. They will always want to kill you. There is no negotiations with someone who would rather die.

The same was thought of the IRA yet peace was achieved through diplomacy, not war. It was after one of the worst terrorist attacks in the UK that Margaret Thatcher decided to start talks with the IRA, talks that eventually led to peace. What people do no realise is that western actions are creating these terrorists. How would you feel if China killed members of your family in a drone strike because they were trying to take out Tibetan rebels and nothing was done about it? Would you stand peacefully by or would you want revenge? Because that's exactly what is happening on a daily basis as a result of western intervention. People have to realise that the people in the Middle East aren't a different species - they're human. They are a product of their environment. 

These people have been at war with the west and non-muslims for decades. Anything we do or don't do from here out won't matter one whit - they want to kill everyone not-them. Time to stop passenger travel to these places and get on with it.

And the west has been at war with the Middle East and Muslims for decades also. Many in the west don't even consider them humans and would like to see them exterminated like vermin. They're not a different species.

• Like 2

while correct, it still supports the system of belief that the extremists hold. Even without participation, a passive Muslim enables extreme muslims to continue with slight verification that the Quaran is real. 

True, but use common sense for one, please.  It's much easier to fight against a very small percentage of EXTREMIST MUSLIMS than it is to fight ALL MUSLIMS..... 

The world now needs to realize that "I support you being beheaded, but won't act on it myself" is nonetheless an unacceptable belief and more generally any person who thinks religious law is above national law.

Sitting on the sidelines and/or saying "not all Moslems are bad" and trying to justify an outright invasion is just being part of the problem.

True, but use common sense for one, please.  It's much easier to fight against a very small percentage of EXTREMIST MUSLIMS than it is to fight ALL MUSLIMS..... 

Its working for China and Japan... it can work in other countries too. Note: you don't just fight 1 Muslim, they are commanded to fight together. If not, are they really muslims?

Boarders not completely closed. Closures aimed at stopping people leaving.

French forces have stormed Bataclan concert hall

Its working for China and Japan... it can work in other countries too.

It's not though.  You want countries to start treating their citizens like China?  Ridiculous.  And Muslim rights in Japan are the same as others.  Or did you read a silly facebook post and thought it's different?

The world now needs to realize that "I support you being beheaded, but won't act on it myself" is nonetheless an unacceptable belief. More generally any person who thinks religious law is above national law should be deported.

You'd need to deport about half of America then.

It's not though.  You want countries to start treating their citizens like China?  Ridiculous.  And Muslim rights in Japan are the same as others.  Or did you read a silly facebook post and thought it's different?

You misrepresented my position. Don't be stupid. 

You misrepresented my position. Don't be stupid. 

No I didn't.  You're going on about a myth that Japan treats Muslims differently and brought up China, who has a horrible human rights record....

No doubt this is the work of "The Religion of Peace".

It's time to send ground troops in to kill every last member of ISIS and ensure their entire family name is forever destroyed. Its also time for Muslims who do not support ISIS and terrorist teachings to stand up against them to show their allegiance to peace, otherwise it is time to start bombing mosques in addition to "military" targets in ISIS controlled areas.

• Like 2

You'd need to deport about half of America then.

Those two things are on completely different levels. Don't compare Christian fundamentalism with Islamic fundamentalism - it is insane.

No I didn't.  You're going on about a myth that Japan treats Muslims differently and brought up China, who has a horrible human rights record....

Lets get this out of the way before you miserably fail at it again...

1)China has horrible human rights. There. Did you read that? Now read my previous position again and do not confuse the two.

2)Muslims have the same rights in Japan as any other person. There. Did you read that? Now read my previous position again and do not confuse the two.

Even one of the most peaceful and giving Muslims I know has some whacked beliefs, such as Iran should have nukes and Israel is criminal. It actually surprised me to be honest, but now of course it reaffirms my above statement.

Lets get this out of the way before you miserably fail at it again...

1)China has horrible human rights. There. Did you read that? Now read my previous position again and do not confuse the two.

2)Muslims have the same rights in Japan as any other person. There. Did you read that? Now read my previous position again and do not confuse the two.

Where's the facepalm icon when you need one..

Follow China/Japans lead... restriction and rejection. Muslim? Too bad.

Muslims have no restrictions in Japan whatsoever.  It's an internet myth and hoax, and you fell for it.... 

The same was thought of the IRA yet peace was achieved through diplomacy, not war. It was after one of the worst terrorist attacks in the UK that Margaret Thatcher decided to start talks with the IRA, talks that eventually led to peace. What people do no realise is that western actions are creating these terrorists. How would you feel if China killed members of your family in a drone strike because they were trying to take out Tibetan rebels and nothing was done about it? Would you stand peacefully by or would you want revenge? Because that's exactly what is happening on a daily basis as a result of western intervention. People have to realise that the people in the Middle East aren't a different species - they're human. They are a product of their environment. 

They do not want peace, there is a difference.

Too bad.

No doubt this is the work of "The Religion of Peace".

Are you talking about Christianity? Because it was Christians that bombed the Middle East, which led to the creation of the Islamic State. Or is Christianity more peaceful because they execute people with drone strikes instead of guns and bombs? The US admits with its drone strikes that it doesn't know who many of them are, that they're simply suspected terrorists. When the US kills innocent women and children in drone strikes it's an 'accident', when Muslims do kill people it's 'terrorism'.

Those two things are on completely different levels. Don't compare Christian fundamentalism with Islamic fundamentalism - it is insane.

You were the one who claimed that anyone who believes religious law should come before national law should be deported. Many Christians believe that the Bible comes before US law and that homosexuals should be executed. Your hypocrisy is incredible.

• Like 3

Tell that to the people who got bombed and attacked at abortion clinics or people that are beaten to death for all sorts of various reasons. Get over yourself. You need a reality check. Once again we see religious extremists harming innocents. 

• Like 3