How and when does youtube/google credit the money to Adsense account?

I finally broke down and enabled monetization on my youtube channel on the 11th of October. So far, it says i have made $12, which isn't bad considering I only have a few videos, and its basically money from nothing.

However, I can't figure out when this money will be credited to my Adsense account. $8 of these money was made within the first month, and the Adsense has a red finfo box at the top that says Youtube money will be added by the 15th of each month. Well the 15th came and gone and none of the money has been credited.

Perhaps there is a month delay? the money I made october - November will be credited by December 15th? I can't find much info on this online, and the google groups help is confusing and all mixed up.

Does anyone have any experience with youtube monetization?

It's the previous month.

If you earn $10 in from October 15th - November 14th then it will be paid on 14th December into your AdSense account... you will the be paid via AdSense at the end of that month i.e... around the 30th December.

I'm not sure if those dates are accurate but just to give you an idea :)

You should also be aware of local threshold.. for example, in the UK the minimum payout is £60 (I think it's $100 in the US) .. So even though your earnings have been transferred from YouTube they'll be stuck in AdSense until you reach your threshold.