Campus zealots hound student out of lectures and bars with shouts of 'rapist' after he dared to question the effectiveness of rape 'consent workshops'

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but feminist philosophy is not the insane ramblings that some naive college student makes it out to be. It's not a bullet-proof ideology either but it isn't the devil the internet makes it out to be.

There's a world of difference between the core philosophy, and what modern feminists such as that brainless moron, Anita Sarkezian, are doing.

There's a world of difference between the core philosophy, and what modern feminists such as that brainless moron, Anita Sarkezian, are doing.

If there is an obvious difference then why use someone whose ideas don't represent the philosophy accurately as the example? It's kind of like picking the most racist KKK member and suggesting their ideas are the mainstream view of all white people. It's  not honest.

If there is an obvious difference then why use someone whose ideas don't represent the philosophy accurately as the example? It's kind of like picking the most racist KKK member and suggesting their ideas are the mainstream view of all white people. It's  not honest.

Because people like her are ALL of the ones behind the current feminist movement.  Right now, the original feminists, the Suffragettes, should be spinning in their graves.

They very well might be, but I don't know if they would over a critic of video games. Maybe about a lot of the moral relativism some feminists display about womens' rights in non-Western parts of the world. Or the Kowtowing to certain religious and cultural behaviours to avoid offending any one. I still recall a rather bizarre and absurd encounter I had with someone about a arranged marriages. She seemed more concerned about her reputation rather than some of the harms I pointed out.

I don't really have a dog in this race, I can only say most of the women I have met who describe themselves as feminists are miles a part from what the likes of Reddit are constantly banging on about.

I don't really have a dog in this race, I can only say most of the women I have met who describe themselves as feminists are miles a part from what the likes of Reddit are constantly banging on about.

That's generally how you can tell the difference between a real one, and a SJW one.