Lumia 950XL, LG V10, or something else?

Let me start by saying that I've been using Windows Phone since the Lumia 1520 first came out and I really love the OS. However, it's becoming harder and harder to wait on the ecosystem to catch up. I briefly tried returning to an iPhone at one point when my 1520 was dropped into some water, but I gave it up to my wife and returned to a Lumia 640XL. I've tested W10M extensively and have been running it for a while now as the primary OS on my 640XL. For the most part it's fine, but it's still got so many little annoying bugs and the app situation isn't any better. I'm seriously thinking about jumping ship. 

Having said all of that, I'm still leaning towards a 950XL and continue waiting for them to turn the corner, but the LG V10 has peaked my curiosity. Is this the way to go or is there something else out there that I should consider (I'm on AT&T and not willing to switch). I don't like the feel of Samsung's version of Android, if I do make the switch I want to try to stay as pure as possible. Thanks for any input!

• 4 weeks later...

If I had 600 Euros to spend on a phone right now it would be LG V10. It has Hi-Fi audio, best phone camera, expandable storage, removable battery, ruggedness...and I love the looks :) The fact that is its Android means it is infinitely customizable and upgradeable. looks quite unique too unlike a mass of phones that are being released in last 2-3 years.