Sony PlayStation Experience conference/key note dated

Some good games but it seemed liked a lot of them didn't need the big introductions because of the lukewarm response from the audience. [Adult Swim] Games lineup were just games they could run from their website, they still looked fun (I still play Volgarr the Viking) but not something to get excited for. Their games had that free indie for PS+ feeling and so did others. 

That Yakuza had me :laugh:.  "Yakuza 5 for PS3!!"  got just a few claps for like a second or two from a few people in audience and he tells them to calm down. I guess they were expecting for him to say "for PS4".

Then he announces Yakuza Zero for PS4

We finally get Rez on Playstation.

During today's PlayStation Experience keynote, Level-5 and Studio Ghibli announced Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom. The first Ni No Kuni, which released in 2013, shipped over a million units.

The plot seems to include a traveler from our world visiting a Kingdom in turmoil. The lead character, Evan, watches his mother pass away as he takes the crown on his quest to unify the kingdom.

Ni No Kuni II will be a PlayStation 4 exclusive.

###### yeah!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/12/05/ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom-announced.aspx

[Angry Joe voice] "You done ######ed it up!"

Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy VII Remake will be released in multiple parts.

According to Square, Final Fantasy VII Remake will be "told across a multi-part series, with each entry providing its own unique experience."

No additional details were provided, including any kind of price or release timing for part one.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/12/07/psx-2015-final-fantasy-7-remake-will-be-a-multi-part-series