Shadow Complex Remastered free for a limited time

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2015‎ ‎3‎:‎04‎:‎22‎, compl3x said:

Really? No one is interested? It seems like a good game.

It is pretty good, and worth playing through.

It's also pretty old, and a lot of people who'd play it already did.

(I picked it up, but I also have it on backwards compatibility on the One...and already finished it on the 360 anyway.)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so excited. Since I first played the Demo on Xbox 360 I've been WAITING for this game to come to the PC.... Fantastic game. Very Metroish. Now it's Free no less for a limited time. AMAZING!

In fact I came here to make a thread about exactly this.

6 hours ago, warwagon said:

I'm so excited. Since I first played the Demo on Xbox 360 I've been WAITING for this game to come to the PC.... Fantastic game. Very Metroish. Now it's Free no less for a limited time. AMAZING!

In fact I came here to make a thread about exactly this.

I honestly cannot tell when you are being sarcastic or when you are being sincere. 

21 hours ago, warwagon said:

God the Original was SOOOOO much fun. Endless lan fights! My roommate and I (2000-2001) use to play that for hours!

The development is moving at a pace of a failed kick starter. Don't get your hopes up.

I see Epic Games has not fixed their launcher to work with folks using Bit Defender as an Antivirus. The Launcher still freezes. The only way to get it working right now is to fully uninstall the AV run the launcher install the game you want and then re-install the AV and run each game directly rather than through the launcher. :(

30 minutes ago, Geoffrey B. said:

I see Epic Games has not fixed their launcher to work with folks using Bit Defender as an Antivirus. The Launcher still freezes. The only way to get it working right now is to fully uninstall the AV run the launcher install the game you want and then re-install the AV and run each game directly rather than through the launcher. :(

...another cause for sticking with Defender, ###### just works.

Well that was to good to be true. No way I'm installing yet another game service launcher and creating yet another account for one free game. Its a nice game, but not worth all that, IMO.

37 minutes ago, AR556 said:

No way I'm installing yet another game service launcher and creating yet another account for one free game.

It's also the way to get the Unreal Tournament prealpha as well as Fortnite and Paragon when they're ready.

Meh, just not interested enough anymore. I already have a book full of online accounts. I didn't even want Steam, but bought some games online a while back without realizing they were Steam Keys. My PC sucks for games anyway. Going to build a new one this Spring, so maybe that'll motivate me to take up gaming again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2016 at 8:11 AM, Geoffrey B. said:

When I was using BD all I did was pause the anti-virus module and allow the game to install. I could re-enable the AV and then launch as usual.