graphics request thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GRT part 1[/url]

1,025 answers to this question

ok...

Can I Please request a Logo 200px by 91px for use on a phpBB forum i wish for it to say Linux-Australia (i would also like the PSD Just in case i have to there is a a chance i will) and have a picture of tux on it any colours will do TIA dewy?

REpost beacause it was in last thread

Can someone create me a banner for www.stand-alone.co.uk

Something with the same colour of blue and must be sexy :)

Sorry who ever made 1 for me earlier, i dont like it :( Thanks any way.

Well, you didn't ask me, but anyway... I want a new sig too...

The style I want is pretty much the same I have right now, but maybe with some textures... shades of blue... shine, lights...

Mine looks too... plain...

A similar font, similar colors... that's all I ask... but with a more professional look :)

gia, what style do you want? info about sizes, colours, styles, effects, text etc would help.

Something with the same colour of blue and must be sexy 

Anything that will fit tidyily over the top of my site, that isnt to clutterd with things.

Hey All, i just stumbled across this thread. I was wondering if someone could design me a sig. id realy appricate it and plus im c r a p at drawing and designing stuff. Thanks anyone.

Hey All, i just stumbled across this thread. I was wondering if someone could design me a sig. id realy appricate it and plus im c r a p at drawing and designing stuff. Thanks anyone.

what do u want and btw there was a thread on how to get ur graphics fast i suggest that u read it.

what do u want and btw there was a thread on how to get ur graphics fast i suggest that u read it.

wheres that ? There was a link to this thread provided by a mod.

Im not sure what im looking for in a sig, i will leave it up to the designer :) . Just my user name, my favourite color is blue if that helps. A picture of some sort, im into computer and a pic of Kylie wouldnt go a miss for some eye candy.

Edited by Sawyer12

So you mean like this

Request:

Id like someone to make me a Sig. Thank You Please ;-)

Size:

Up to the designer, about the average sig size whatever that maybe

Preferred Colours:

Include some blues, light blues prefably.

Wording:

Just my username would be fine "Sawyer12"

State Things That You Really Don't Like

I don't want anything flashing, or I don't want bright colours,

A pic of Kylie or some woman wouldnt go a miss for eye candy.

ok everyone use sawyers example or a request and stop being so lazy, people spend there time for you and most or you can only say *uhhh I want a signature.....uhh go at it* so have a detailed description of what you want andsome things you don't want to see it would make many things easier

Wings being a much better graphic artist then myself could do a better job I just hought I 'd give it a shot get some practise

Good Luck

post-31-1073082172.jpg

i gtg just PM me with your e-mail and we can chat through there also are you going to be involved in the graphics battle I'd like to be invloved in that as soon as I get good enough