iPhone replacement program

Has anyone used the apple replacement program?

last week I noticed the screen on my iPhone 6 Plus started to look weird. It's like the screen is peeling away from the inside and such. 

Then tonight I noticed my phone is bent and this is what was causing that pealing effect.

No idea how I didn't notice this before, probably from my case and I usually lay it on the back, today I had it laying face down, which makes it noticeable.

its really bent

no Trauma has happened to my phone so no idea how this is happening.

i assumed the whole thing about iPhone 6 Pluses bending was bs, but turns out to be true

im looking into options for getting my phone replaced or fixed. Here are no apple stores for over 100mile radius around me.

i don't really want to be without my phone, I need it.

i noticed that apple has a replacement program. Where they send you a phone and you have 10 days to send the damaged one to them.

has anyone used this program before? How'd it go?

im just scared the repair won't be covered and they'll end up charging me for the entire price of the phone again, which if I wanted to pay again is just upgrade to the 6s plus.

my apple care ++ is still valid til November next year .

im calling apple tomorrow to see what options I have. It may be worth it to just take a 200mile trip to visit an Apple Store and have it replaced in site.

my Phone is one of the first ones made so I have the iSight replacement offer so that might make them wanna just skip the hassle and just replace it.

has anyone used the replacement program or have an issue with them covering a bent phone ?

Thanks

I just got off the phone with apple. 

I decided to use the Express Replacement option, which will cost me i think a total of $89 and will use up one of my Accidental Damage things on the Apple Care, which i think i have a total of two of. I don't like that since these phones seem prone to bending and i didn't do anything crazy to it. but meh.

I've read many cases online where people got their bent phones replaced in Apple Stores for free, but the $89 is cheaper than the fuel it'd take me to get to one, so its alright.

The scary thing is they're putting a temp hold charge on my card for $942.39, which will be canceled if they receive my damage phone within 10 days, and its scary since shipping will be weird due to the holiday season and such.

oh well we'll see how this goes.

You mentioned that people got their replacement for free... that is because it was offer for limit time.   And they also offered free isight fix as well for limit time ...   

Once you get a replacement, get a case and screen protector...   so you will not worry about damages or bending again.