DBrand Skins - any good?

Has anyone got any experience with the DBrand skins? I'm considering one as they look like a good compromise between having my phone completely exposed (and likely to become damaged knowing me) or hiding it away in a big leather / rubber case (why have a nice phone when its hidden away?).

The photos on their website look nice (IMO) but I don't know anyone with one or who has had one. Do they mark / wear much? Are they easy to install?

Also, do people still use screen protectors? I haven't done for years as I always struggled to find one which doesn't start peeling at the edges after a week of use. Problem is I always end up with small scratches (nothing major but can be annoying). Do people generally just put up with the tiny marks on screens or do you use decent screen protectors?

Thanks

Ah these are just stickers, they offer some kind of protection, but mostly cosmetic, even thoug supposedly carbon fiber ones, don't trust them to protect your phone in a fall.

You can find any brand of stickers like that, on amazon.com(uk as well), if finding a reputable seller is hard.

As for proper screen protectors, i've always used the wet apply ones, always work like a charm, versus the dry apply.  Like this one http://www.armorsuit.com/ lifetime warranty, even if applied wrong.

• Like 2

I used to always use ZAGG's screen protectors with wet apply because they always went on better than horrible dry apply ones. 

but on my new phone I got a hard glass one, might even be ZAGG not sure actually....and it's great, it's hard and glass so it feels like just using the screen glass, not chance of peeling and laying it one it just flattened down perfectly with not a single bubble and retry.  and seeing how easy even Gorrila3 scratches, yeah I use screen protectors. for the rest of the phone, I really don't care, it's my phone, I use it, I don't care if the back and sides are scratched and don't look mint. The blaxk glass on the Z3 is horrible quality though and way scratched up by now, even after a few month, worse the lens cover lass is just as bad quality, which is dissapointing.