Resident Evil Zero coming to all (console) platforms

Was going to ask why are they remaking this but then I realized what company this is. The company that will resell you the same game like 30+ times. While RE0 was good I dont see this looking that much better even on the newer consoles.

• 5 weeks later...

Playing through RE0 for the first time. The visuals are brilliant on the remaster, but man, this game has some whack mechanics. Dropping items is okay, if the storage boxes were still in the game. 

The forced co-op stuff is meh as well. Would have been better with one character. The enemy designs are also trash tier, especially the bosses. RE1 remake is far better. A decent game though, so far.

On 28/01/2016 at 11:59 AM, Audioboxer said:

Playing through RE0 for the first time. The visuals are brilliant on the remaster, but man, this game has some whack mechanics. Dropping items is okay, if the storage boxes were still in the game. 

The forced co-op stuff is meh as well. Would have been better with one character. The enemy designs are also trash tier, especially the bosses. RE1 remake is far better. A decent game though, so far.

It was one of those 'The one that got away' games, I couldn't afford a GameCube at the time, and tbh I was never going to buy a console just for one game. (I did buy one for pikmin and star wars ironically, but sold them about a week later)